Statcounter

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twofivesix[256] Missing In Action: Where Was She?

I have not been blogging for a few days because I was occupied. I had outside activities that needed much energy and attention. At the same time, this one customer also showed me the best of the dark side of this world *Lols.

I tell you… I am amazed at myself right now. I am sitting here right now, typing this.. AS IF NO TERRIBLE THING HAD HAPPENED TO ME, at all. The incident of me almost arguing with my customer really could have stolen a lot of my positive energy. The fact that I am sometimes hard on the outside, I am actually very soft inside. I should have broken down in tears. I should have screamed and smashed things on the wall. I should have done all that to express how hard was I feeling inside. I wanted to curse and swear that particular customer who made my life so so hard. Yes, it’s me again. Am I blowing it up again? No I’m not.

Okay, actually I have settled the thing with the customer earlier today. So, I should close the case and STOP mumbling about it. I must give myself a lot of credit because as I was fighting my emotional dilemma trying to keep cool, my hands were doing their job very well so that I could be on my way to SHUT HER MOUTH. I kept telling my assistant…I DO ALL THIS NOT BECAUSE I SIMPLY WANT TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME. IT’S JUST THAT I WANT TO GET HER OUT OF THE PICTURE AND NEVER LET ME SEE HER FACE AGAIN. I want her out of my gawddamn business as seriously as that.

Ok enuff. A few interesting things that I rather speak about. During the outside activity that was held for a few days, I had to run here and there to settle matters at hand so I left it to my assistants to do some work for me during the exhibition. I was only there on the last day. By the time I was taking seat there at the booth, people started to drop by and asked a lot of things. It actually surprised my assistants. I heard them saying that THAT THING DIDN’T HAPPEN TO THEM. People just passed by and they didn’t seem to have a lot of questions to ask. And that caught me by surprise. I mean, Hey, did you guys do your job or what?

You guys believe that they actually blamed it on my AURA? *Lols. You girls don’t simply go sucking up your leader like that. Hahahahahahahahaha. Both of my assistants are prettier than me so what’s the problem? The next time you guys blame it on the AURA again, maybe you guys should go get your own aura therapy. *Lols.

Aha, speaking of AURA. As I was doing things at the booth, there was this middle aged man passing by. He stopped in front of me and looked at me for a while. What do you expect me to do? Of course I smiled as usual. Then he started saying funny things to me. He started predicting my characters. He said that –

1. I take too much time to make decisions. (DAMN!)

2. I am never satisfied if I work under other people. (DAMN…TRUE!)

3. I get bored easily and I like to change from one work to another. (TRUE, but not a complete sentence.)

4. I am a person who put work on top. If I were to pick between eating and working, I rather work and not eat. (I WISH! *Lols)

Then…he got so excited. He asked me to sign on a paper. I did and he did some more predictions.

1. I am good with handling money. (Again, I Wish!)

2. I am sometimes a rebellious person. (YES, THANK YOU! Hahahahahaha)

3. I am a person with a lot of thoughts and sometimes I find it hard to focus. (Very True!)

4. I am a person who cannot handle too much pressure. (Omg...how did he know??)

4. I’m sure he said more but I forgot the rest! *Lols.

He said that he was a professional. He has a company that does the service that help get the good energy flowing for the person and also for the business. Again he said, he gave me the prediction for free…BECAUSE I SMILED AT HIM.

I was like…Oh well…a smile goes a long way. *giggles.

It was the only small incident that I don’t mind to remember from yesterday. It was hectic, it was hot…and please…no more difficult customer in the future. That’s Final!

No comments: