Statcounter

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Would You Still Love Diamonds, IF...


Just now, I mistakenly thought my friend said something about her boyfriend bought her the “stone” because he knows she likes it. I was like, “DIAMOND, IS IT?” Since that I only heard part of the story, of course I got it wrong. My two friends threw that look, “DIAMOND? ARE YOU CRAZY?” (Actually, she talked about the diamond-like decoration on the tudung…errkss). I said, “Oops, I thought you meant the real diamond.” She said this, “Of course I love diamonds. I would faint in disbelief if my boyf bought me diamond.” I just laughed. “Are you sure you like diamond?” Then these thoughts occurred to me. Then I asked her… DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD STILL LOVE DIAMONDS IF… IT’S NOT SOMETHING THAT COST SO MUCH? “You see ahh…itu diamond kan actually mcm kaca saja bah. Dia jernih dan tiada colour. Kenapa orang suka? Is it pasal u guys mimang suka or pasal u guys know dia mahal? WHAT IF DIAMOND DOESN’T COST THAT MUCH? WOULD YOU STILL LOVE IT? That’s a question to think guys! *giggles. As for me, yang bukan materialistik ni (kunun-kununnyalaa *lols), I’m not fond of something because it’s expensive. Again I have to say that IT’S THE SENTIMENTAL VALUE BEHIND IT yang means EVERYTHING TO ME. But if my boyf can afford to buy me a diamond and still resort to silver, I definitely gonna go crazy mad at him! *Lols P/S – I can’t afford a diamond ring and maybe I don’t even deserve it, but I have one, my little humble ring! *giggles!

No comments: