Statcounter

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Want To Appear In My Blog?

Yeah, I know that my blog is not anywhere famous yet. I only started telling people about my blog in November 2008. Since then, I have not spent much time following and giving comments on other nice blogs out there to be part of the local blog community. I want to tell you guys that I APPRECIATE you guys visiting my blog. I may be new and maybe my lack of communication to appear visible in other blogs is the reason why I do look like some cocky new blogger. *giggles. No, I AM NOT. Just write anything in the comments and I will return you the favour. The only reason for my slowness is because I’m adjusting to my new schedule after going back online actively after being silent for years.
Speaking of my new blog, you’ll be surprised to know that I have received requests from some interesting people to appear in my blog. Yeah, some of them actually envy the posting that I made for my big-brother ^^JoJon^ A.k.A Ulal and they want something like that too! Oh well, should I entertain such request? *giggles. It’s me who should make the decision who should appear in my blog, right? Because the posting that I made for Ulal was NOT requested by him. I made the posting for him willingly. I can’t post fake comments about someone just so that they can see their picture here. It’s MY BLOG, remember? The words must come from me and only me! Anyway, please don’t sweat. Cos I have not even reach half inch of the popularity of Kenny Sia or XiaXue so please don’t make it sound as if I just deny your chance of becoming famous. *giggles. Kidding guys! Gotcha! If you’re someone I know, maybe you can make that request. Just to get a taste of my graphic touch and my commenting skills, right? Oh well, AT LEAST those still sound like some reasons to me! Then I should be grateful or what? *giggles. Okay guys...let’s see who will appear in my postings in the future. These people might have some good skills in talking people down to get me to agree to make it. So, wait and see!

1 comment:

AngeL BeaR said...

it wasnt me....it wasnt me...hahahahahahahaha~