Statcounter

Sunday, July 1, 2012

256's July Journal Day 1: Sorry Milk, You Have To Go

Hi everyone. My first post. Hehe. As some of you know, I did this No-Milk month for the whole June. Just in case u ask why, well, I did it Just For Fun, really. I am aware that my diet isn’t that healthy overall. I like to eat and enjoy food, I almost has no restriction to my diet for…forever. Erks. Hahaha. As a coffee lover, I loved it to go with condensed milk, I liked it creamy, and thick. I notice that of all the things that I consume daily, Milk is just something that is so easy to eliminate, since I still can enjoy coffee without it. Cos I don’t just drink coffee for indulgence, but more about focus and energy to start the day. Milk might just help the taste but not the effect on me so – Sorry Milk, You Have To go. 1 month, NO milk in my coffee at all. You ask me what I feel, I FEEL GREAT. I feel like I’m doing it healthy, and other things just come easily, like I start to use Sesame/Corn/Sunflower oil for cooking instead of the normal Helang/Buruh cooking oil. Also, No sausages AT ALL. I used to buy the Premium Ayamas Frankfurter Mushroom/Blackpepper  weekly . Yeah, they were eliminated too without them knowing. Hahaha. One more thing! I also drink A LOT of mineral water!! Seriously, I need the world to know this. I was a person who never drank water (unless you consider a cup as significant enuff) and now, u can see me rushing into a grocery shop and come out with nothing but a 2 bottles of mineral water. OMG, congrats to myself. Even the water is shocked at me. After a month under all those restrictions, u want to know how I feel? I feel GREAT. I will go into details about the changes that it does to me. Ladies and Gents…today let me say this to you. You want to have a healthy eating habit in the world full of delicious foods, it’s tough, right? Be realistic. You don’t want to stop enjoying life trying to cut your foods. Just pick the easiest ones that u can do, and u’ll be surprised that it’s just so easy, and it makes you feel good and it makes you look better too. I’m gonna extend my food restrictions for the month of July (shss… Don’t tell August and the rest yet…I want to keep it a surprise to them.) *LOLS. Stay Healty, Stay Happy. God Bless :)

No comments: