Statcounter

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

256's July Journal Day 31: My July Reflection, A Wrap

July is such a wonderful month. It has a lot of memories, good and bad, but I take with me the goods. Maybe my outlook in life just made everything look presentable. Yeah, we and our expectation. I learn a lot from that. I started my 30 days caffeine free since 14th July, and it’s like a breakthrough to any kind of challenges that I had before. Not even a day that I go weak enuff to break it. I like “my persistence”, and it is like never before that I am so determine to change my habit. I know that if I can handle this, I can handle a lot more. A little more on the downside…I still can improve a lot. I don’t think I maximize my time as much as I can. A work need to be done on that… Also, July is the month I start to go back to the kitchen. Seriously! I bake and cook for my family and I love it everytime they finish it and tell me it’s tasty. Something that I have not done so much for the past 5 years! Oh gosh. With just a little more thoughts, it can actually bring family closer. You guys must try that :). All in all, July is such a sweet thing. I take it as a beginning of the wondrous things that will happen in the months to come. Second half of the year. Lets gear up, guys. We gonna achieve missions. 2012, you gonna be awesomely marvellous. 

Have faith and do your best :))

2 comments:

Susan Shayne said...

jadi abis sudah la caffeine-free month ko ni?..

Twofivesix256 said...

Blm lagi...cos sia start on the 14 gia tu...So habis on 14th Aug la...hehe