Statcounter

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

256's July Journal Day 17: When You Become The Karma Police

Most people would admit, and the majority of those u don’t, are the one who don’t get the definition right. In fact, all of us have done sthing like this. REVENGE. Some do it in a harsh way, some doing it softyly. Still, we just can’t wait for them to get their payback, right? I can attend many spiritual talks about Forgiveness and totally understand the idea, but would that stop me? Can I just pretend that people don’t hurt me? Or pretend that it’s okay that they step on me and make me stupid in public?  Or step on  my dignity? A lot of evil things that people do to us, sometimes we forget that whatever that we do according to what they did to us, could be described as we are taking Karma in our hands, that we need them to meet their Karma that soon cos we can’t wait long. I remember not attending my uncle’s baby’s full moon just because he offended me a few times because of his lack of sensitivity. I could tell others that I’m sure my presence is not needed in that party, and I did that just to protect myself from dealing with someone offensive. And I didn’t even buy a gift. Isn’t that something about trying to get even? Or maybe I should just admit it that I was taking revenge for the offences that he did to me before. Sounds familiar to u?  Whatever it is, for someone who has learnt the benefit of forgiveness, I wish that I could just forgive people. But what if they do the same offence again? Maybe we just want to teach them a lesson so that they know what went wrong. Or else they will never know, they need someone to ring the alarm bell. Is that so? That’s us and our imperfections… we always get hurt by other people, and we also keep hurting people without us knowing. Maybe we do need that “lesson” too, right? We need people to just slap us in the face and tell us just that. So to me there’s a fine line between teaching someone a lesson and taking revenge. Do not make people suffer in that lesson, can u do that? Who are we to try and punish these people. Don’t try to be God, Karma is not out business. Fix your karma cos whatever bad things u do will come back to u. We don’t want the circle of revenge taking over us, right? Leave the Karma to God :)

No comments: