Statcounter

Saturday, July 14, 2012

256's July Journal Day 14: A Picture and Your Thousand Words

This picture will first bring a lot of questions to your mind, and then the more you read what others say about it, the more opinion u have of it...Lets see how far your mind wander. 

My favourite comment on this pic is this...

"The more we try to define God, the more we limit God. God is so much bigger than anything we can ever conceive. We create metaphors for God and try to put God in a small box to hold up, but as much as we do it, we just can’t get close. God is big and limitless and we are not..."

 Isaiah 55:8-9 
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments: