Statcounter

Thursday, July 19, 2012

256's July Journal Day 19: A Static Day



One of those days when your hormones mess with your emotions and you start thinking about stuff, in such a less pleasing manner. How you start to see how things went from good to less good, and how things are not anymore the same as they used to be, and it starts to disturb you. Plus, with the problems that you are having, it just adds a bit too much salt to the wound. One of those days, is happening now. I'm trying to catch the twist of this, which could locate in my brain. I must find the antidote so I don't get drown in bad feelings for the rest of the night. So it's happening again. When I have a day like this, I wish that my loved ones would never have to go through it, cos it doesn't sound cool at all. I don't want them to feel bad about their wonderful life, not even a second. Cos I'm not sure if they can find a way to balance their thoughts. I'm afraid they can't handle it. I'm not sure they can do it as good, surviving trying emotional moments like this, the way I can.
Oh God, luckily I think it's getting better now. Thank God for such a wisdom. Halleluyah :)

Note: PMS can get quite tricky right...hehe

No comments: