Statcounter

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

256's July Journal Day 3: You’ve Asked For It, No?




I’ve been observing this on Fb since some time ago. Some of these girls were posting some screen capture of nasty messages they received from some guys which contained obscene words, and they made it look like they were the victims of sex maniacs lurking among their long list of Fb friends. But why was I not surprised, cos these girls in question whom encountered this, are mostly those who are into posting really daring pictures of themselves, showing as less clothes as possible, doing poses that are nasty enough, and it doesn’t take a genius of what would go inside the mind of the poor creatures called men? Some of these girls even curse and swear like it’s nobody’s business. To be fair, recently I came across this nasty profile picture of a guy. I mean, guys can go baring their chest and still look macho instead of perverted, so they need to go extra mile to give you girls “the direct idea”, Yeah, like showing their private part all the way! So if u gals see this, what idea do you get about that guy? Unless u r looking for some crazy fun, u would go for him, otherwise, u will avoid him. Exactly. Same thing. Just like, you can’t give ur killer poses and still expect that others won't misunderstand you for being too open with Anything. So u can’t even handle one-liner desperate lusty line. Come on, these guys thought u asked for it! I couldn’t help but shook my head when I saw these girls made a big deal out of it, after “all the indecent exposures” and all the generous nasty posts they made. I mean, if this is just part of the drama, then maybe I made a mistake. But in case u r genuinely pissed, feel free to change your way – you’ve been scaring the good guys away. Or else, stop sounding like you are shocked – and much fuss instead of finding the Block or Delete or Unfriend button. Okayy...Stop surprising me. Get ur act together, will ya?

1 comment:

teenage bedroom ideas said...

hey admin
This article is really insightful, it went ahead and made my day, you are seriously a professional blogger