Statcounter

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

256's July Journal Day 4: What Happen To My Critics?



There’ll always be 2 groups who are related to you. One is the ones who love and care to see you succeed. While the other one is the ones who don’t bother about you but would not mind to see u crushed and fall. Even a well known celebrity, anywhere in the world, has a group of haters whose eyes are more sensitive in finding defects, even how high the fame stage you have climbed. Speaking of me, I’m not even anywhere close to any public figure, nor that I have achieved something so significantly good; in other words, I’m just “nothing much” for anyone who don’t know me well enough to even spare time to mock my existence. STIlLL, Still I do have that group of haters who are aware of my shortcomings and making my steps looking so odd in public. Coming this far in my journey, I have met a minority group who are more interested in pointing fingers, finding faults and criticizing me – I’m still thinking what kind of benefit they get from doing it. I know that I do have a bunch of Likers, very small but still, sometimes they give me the credit I don’t deserve. They overlook my mistakes, and they still point about the smallest dust of good thing I do. I know that for so many times, injustice happens to my benefit. I get too much compliments compared to my achievements and I knew about all that, all along. Not for once that I think I’m that good cos I do understand and appreciate that people are just being courteous. I’m sorry if I hurt some heart or some eyes – cos I don’t know if I have hurt anyone in this innocent process. Who knows that maybe some people couldn’t take it. They dislike it when people keep hi-liting only the good things and they are tired of it. There are a few occasions when I was smashed that “She thinks that she’s always right.” Or “What kind of qualification do you have to give all those advice.” *LOLS. Okay, sorry I laugh. Those people who said these are the people whom direction are opposite to mine, not even the same ideology, and so they were questioning everything as long as they could let people see that, “Hey 256 isn’t that good after all.” Some even question the relevance of my blog just because “ there’s no way she has some formal knowledge about psychology” to even advice others. Hello?? Sometimes when people criticize me, I just kept quiet and have some deep thoughts about my own doing. Maybe they were right. I tried the best possible to MAKE THEM RIGHT so I could change my way. But u can’t just freaking do that all the time and expect me to follow ur crazy immature mind - and they don’t even spend any time to get close to my writing, the kind of philosophy that I use and the principals that I stand by with. If they are my readers, at least they freaking know the right question to ask. I’m alive for so many years, going through a hard life resulting from my complicated nature, and trying to survive people judging me, not to mention my own emotional ordeal, which in are unique in their own forms – just like each and everyone of you. The only difference is, I find the pleasure in writing, to be able to share with all of u. These sharings are from my own experiences, so I’m sorry if you are a King or a Queen, life might be different in our shoes – but in case you were a peasant like me, you’ve been teased, been mocked, been hurt and been lied to, Yeah, just like you, life wasn’t so gentle to me too. But I made it this far, and I manage to combat constraints in my life, one by one. I have thankfully talked to so many people , which some I have helped just from sharings like this. So, I OBJECT if only now you started to question that I’m giving Crappy Advice - cos it’s too late. So to my Critics, before u speak directly to me, try to speak to the people who u would like to disagree with when it comes to their opinions on me. So that when u come to me, u have nothing but really strong points I don’t mind wasting my time hearing. Cos if you still do, I will easily categorize u into “that other group” that I put in my Ignore List. To the rest, Thank you Guys, Sia sayanggg kamu. Muahs.

*giggles

No comments: