Statcounter

Monday, July 2, 2012

256's July Journal Day 2: 10 Guilty For 1 Innocent



I learn an important lesson today, how people could be spreading stories that are totally untruth about someone, and it could go miles and miles, doing damage to the person's good name and reputation, Without the person knowing it. I saw that it's happening to a colleague. I was shocked to hear how bad things sound when it comes from other people's mouths. Refusing to believe it right away, I asked her directly, and she explained it in a very easy sentence, not even beating around the bush. Her transparency and logic made me feel guilty of every doubt that I had in her just from listening to people's stories. This world is full of evil hearts, and are using every bit of our weaknesses to ruin the remaining goodness. Wisdom is there for a purpose... I rather overlook 10 bad friends than to misjudge 1 innocent friend. Another Lesson learnt.

No comments: