Statcounter

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

256's July Journal Day 18: You Make Me Cute

I never grow up in certain manners. I like cute stuff, I appreciate little things that usually are only appealing to the little kids. I still like teddies, dolls and all the miniature toys – even talk to them telling them straight that they are cute. Hehe. Today is my birthday. I have a lot of good feelings today. I’m so thankful that birthdays just get better – the more I learn how to find happiness my own. It’s just so easy. Get my loved one closer, make them happy, that would do the trick. I wanna say thanks to my friends, and family who are so thoughtful. You are the reason of my wonderful day today. Allow me to do the same to you, not just on your birthday, but any given day. Thank you…And to my special one, it made my day when he said “You make me cute” after I commented on how funny it is to see him starting to get familiar with cute stuff – cos I never know him that he senses cuteness as much as I do. But now he gets it. I’m so proud of him. Hahaahahaha. Thank you for making my day, Guys…Lurve ya all :)

No comments: