Statcounter

Friday, July 6, 2012

256's July Journal Day 5: So Now You May Leave The Hair Alone



My customers and friends have asked me the same question, “What’s the name of the colour of your hair?” The fact that I randomly picked this brave red colour, I did not really think too much about it. It was just another experiment to me. Yeah, I experimented quite a few red range and some of them didn’t work. For some reason, I think it’s better not to disclose. I remember back then when I asked people what kind of colour they used on their hair when I thought it looked cool, I never got a serious answer. I ended up finding it on my own, and risked getting  alien hairs from wrongly chosen colours. Hahaha. I think that everyone should have that experience to use different colours on their hair before the find the best one that fits them. They deserve the same experience, don’t they? Hehe. I’ve been using this same type of red since last year cos I decided that it was the best so far in terms of matching my personality, my looks and others. Okay, maybe the commentary from others also convince me to think that way. For quite a few times, I was asked my kind of red that I used on my hair, I had to answer with - Colour Mix.  I have customers who are operating hair salon and they mention about colour mix that usually gives better results. So again, whenever people ask me, I don’t feel obligated to answer it. It’s my right to protect the paten of my hair colour. *LOLS. Kidding. Maybe they thought, the colour creation from hair colours leftovers is the most believable answer. Or they understood that I wanted to keep it secret so my hair would remain unique among us there…Hahaha. Kidding again. Those who asked about the colour, usually because they were thinking about having their hair coloured too. So if I go with this colour, you go with that colour, the more variety colours, the merrier, isn’t it? Hahahaha Luckily, my mom and my sister never asked. Predictable, since they are not into hair colours. So I never really have to reveal. Until last Saturday, my close cousin mentioned about doing changes on her looks. Since she is my closest cousin, also a good confidante, it’s just so evil to not tell her the truth. So finally, that same question popped out again. I was like, Okayyy, I will tell youuu. Then I told her where I bought the colour. Then suddenly I had the urge to say, Wait, u r not gonna use the same hair colour as mine, just because we are cousins, rightt?? LOLS. It started to sound ridiculous, that since we are family, we might as well share the same type of hair colours. What if the colour doesn’t suit them as much as it suits me? Okay, too much of a fuss. So much of my individuality, maybe I should stop minding about it. People can have my hair colour, people can have my hair style, my hair length, anything they want. It doesn’t make me any less or lose anything. I should  have thought of that much earlier. But I would prefer if people adapt something exemplary about me, I’d feel more honoured that way. Maybe they can try to adapt the kind of passion that I have towards my job, and some force of positivity that always help me survive a bad day. Why not pick that? Help yourself, thank you. Hence, now u may leave my hair colour alone, okayy???

*LOLS 

No comments: