Statcounter

Friday, July 31, 2009

Your Girl Is Not Nasty Enough?

Are you one of the guys, who has a special girlfriend who always turn to your other female friend(s) for some doses of nasty chats and virtual loving? Think for a second if you always find yourself asking for sms hugs and kisses from your female friendany time of the day. As strange as can be, I believe that a huge number of guys actually do that. For the married men, I’m sure it’s not something unheard of. A lot of fidelity actually happens in chatrooms and sms. The point is, why a guy would still need extra virtual loving when they already have someone by their side?

Now, are you ladies one of them who your guyfriend(s) always come to, to get those extra doses of light flirting? I mean, I call it light flirting because you guys know the two of you are only friends and it’s not like each of you have crush for each other. But it just happens, right? Imagine what you feel when in the middle of working, you get sms from your guyfriend starting to kiss you all over, saying all the sweet words, calling you sweet name. Then sometimes (maybe when the hormones are shooting high) you just start to get nastier and have more fun exchanging nasty talks from sms or chats – and it could even lead to "you know what I mean". Ouch! Isn’t that strange? I mean, if you’re single, that’s something you do when you get attracted to someone who you shared good chemistry with. At least it’s logical. But when you are very much in love with someone else, why do you still go to your other female friend for those things? Isn’t that a waste of time to be doing something intimate like that with someone else? I mean, it’s even leading to a bigger mess. You thought you were just having fun, but if you prolong it, it could lead to real infidelity. Infidelity sometimes hides behind the words Friendship.

It’s pity for the girl who thought they own you. If I were in the gf’s place, I would pity myself, and very very sad if I find out my boyf does something like that. Why does he has to do it with his female friend instead of me? Ahaa, that could be the most predictable question. Anyway, I must say that girls also do this, but it depends on the level of the relationship and whether or not they have “wandering hearts”. My female friends who “flirt” in sms with other guys think it’s harmless at first, but then it just gets more and more serious. I will honestly tell you guys that I don’t think I will be doing something like this when I already give my word to someone. I mean, lets not talk about “two-timing” him, but this is about – thinking of doing it, how could I even have the idea of doing that? If I still need loving from my guyfriends, I might as well not give my word to any guy.

When I posed that question to my bestfriend the other day, she said this to me.

“Because the girlfriend is not nasty enough.”

I almost agreed with her! Because it’s the only thing that makes sense. If you are in a relationship with a girl who so nice and gentle but not the nasty type, of course some of your nasty female friends would excite the hell out of ya. You would ask for extra loving from your female friends because your girlfriend is not that type who knows how to excite you as your female friends would. And the female counterparts are also as playful. Isn’t it better to find the solution than to settle for someone else to replace who you should get all the loving from? I still don’t get it. If you want her to be nastier, then just let her know so she knows that you’re lacking in love and sweet caresses. Isn’t that how it should be? I mean, if you guys are doing something like that before marriage, expect the world war to happen after the marriage. It’s not a good sign, right people?

Anyway, could this be a sign that heart and physical affection are two different things? Your heart is for one person but your give and get all the extra loving from the nasty friends out there. Erkss… this is getting more complicated and I gotta run now because I have works to do. So, I leave this to the rest of you. Think for your own, okay? Hehehehehehe.

NOTE: I had my haircut and it was quite pricey. At least the lady knows what she was doing with my hair. I kinda like the new hairstyle but I lost my nice long and thick hair, at least for this month. It know it’s going to get that thick and long again in months time. I want to put it here in my blog but I changed my mind. Why? Because you definitely gonna recognize me with this hair. Hehehehe. Wait until I go crazy again and I will post the picture of my new hair. *Grinz (256, you better not go crazy!!) Hahahahaha

1 comment:

ulal said...

manusia ni ada ganjil sikit bah..yg d depan mata susah tu dapat lihat kehibatannya tu tau .. kalo kat kawan atau sekelilingnya punya barang (gf/bf)kompom terlebih nampak tu kahibatan durang wakwakwak