Statcounter

Thursday, July 16, 2009

She Has A Twin Friends!


Hahahahahahaha. 

Please check out Who Nelly is in the post “Oh Poor Nelly!”.
Just a little update. Actually, Nelly is not alone in the room. She has a pair of friends in my room. Just that, this pair is hidden below the bed.
*Lols. 

I did my laundry last nite and only I remember about the little pink “Nelly’s friend(s)” under the bed.
Now, that’s cute or what.
*giggles. 

Note: Jojon mentioned something about getting one “Nelly’s cousin” for me if he saw it anywhere, but I said no need because this species needs a break to be in the list of belongings. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

The toddler in me again, huh. Kinda cute, right. Hehehehe. 

Oh I forgot. This Twin Friends of Nelly is a gift from my sister.

2 comments:

ulal said...

sobonarnya ada baitu sia suba utk sarikan c nelly kawan subulum sia nampak ni twins friends c nelly tapi teda sia nampak tau... skali ni kali sia nampak ni twins,tuss terlintas d pikiran sia mo sarikan satu bra dan satu spender bersepupu sama c nelly adiahkan khas utk bebeh256 wakwakwak

/me bisik sama wine.. uii geng tulung sia ninguk2 kalo ada sana kk jual arr wakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

/me pingsan tawa. Jan ba lalinggg...inda kan suma pun sama jua barang2 me that, termasuk yg di dalam pun ba kan. Hahahahahahaha cumil. /me cari2 swimming trunk ada wogok ketawa untuk kasi sama si jojon. *Lols