Statcounter

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Right Person For The Right Job

I have this admiration towards very appealing ladies – I think they are so blessed!! Of course, I would easily name Beyonce as the hottest of them all. She’s lovely, she’s sexy, she could dance the hype, and she can sing really really well. Some of my most favourite numbers, come from her. But I think there’s someone else who spell HOT and SEXY in a better meaning. This babe definitely made it to the top.

She’s NiCoLe Scherzinger, lead for PussyCat Dolls. Man, she’s hot isn’t she? If I were some man, I would be drooling her way. *Lols. How could she be that hot in my eyes? Just watch any Pussycat Dolls music videos, you will know why I said so. Look for the dance songs, okay? I could watch music video “Beep” repeatedly and still thought it’s hot as hell. What makes her so hot is when every move she makes, looks so right and perfect. I love that bitchy gesture, eye signal, face expression – all add up to result such an admirable showmanship attitude that you can’t simply fake. You must be born naturally with that graceful body and – what else she needs? She’s tall, lovely skin, lean body – she’s definitely made the cut as the Hottest Babe on the universe. Want some more attitude plus great music? Then go and watch - Jaiho.

Wait, since when Twofivesix[256] went right to nothing but the physicals? Yeah, you’re right. It’s more than that actually. I think that somebody might be blessed with all the looks too, but she might not be in the best field that really shows what you’ve got. Nicole picks a career she’s best in. Whatever is good in her is used to the max – isn’t this maximizing your blessing? Yeah, that’s a better way to put it. If Only all of us is doing the right thing for all our best qualities as a human being – having people to really admire you for that unique quality- as how I did it with Nicole here. Another thing about Pussycat Dolls is, they don’t just sell their sex appeals to climb the charts, they have great unique music that really make up for the empty space that Spice Girl left – just that, PCD does it Better to fit the current trend.

The conclusion is, if you are doing a career that shows your best sides, you can’t go wrong about it. People will appreciate and honor your good choice because they know you’re MADE to do a certain job. You are BORN to do it. To me, it’s like a celebration of blessings. If you are good in painting, why the hell you’re doing teaching? Pick a job that goes along with your purpose as a human being. Don’t live other people’s dream. Life is Short!

Note – I still vote Nicole for the hottest babe! *giggles.

2 comments:

ulal said...

/me amik tu kain dr c bebeh256 lap tu liur yg maleleh sampai kat dagu sdah wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

hahahaahahahahahahah si laling mimang baaaa :PP *Lols