Statcounter

Thursday, July 2, 2009

BackBiting Is Now A Trend?

This morning, an unsaid complaint finally conveyed to me. “Twofivesix[256], you’re turning on the radio too loud, it’s disturbs the dead”. I said, “What? The Dead? Even the dead are disturbed by my loud music? Gotta be freaking kidding me!!”

*Lols.

Okay, I was kidding.

Can you imagine that? The real complainer did not come to me to say that my loud music is disturbing her. Instead, she said it to someone else and the person said it to me secretly. How many times that we actually do this? We are not satisfied with something and we tell it to ANYBODY but the person who is in concerned. Isn’t that a tiny bit of stupidity?

I have been the victim of people telling their COMPLAINTS about other people. I said to them, “Tell the person straight to his/her face and get something done. I cannot make things better if you tell me, okay?” Most of them answered me this. “I don’t have the guts to do so.” I tell you ah…if you keep on doing this, this will eat you from the inside. “If you think your boss didn’t pay you what she promised, then tell her!!!” You see? It’s easier said than done.

I have been keeping many things about people pouring their dissatisfaction about something, about someone – and in most cases, it sounded too silly to be kept inside. The one who is suffering is the complainer. The most hurting part is when money is involved. When someone is not paid according to the agreement. This will cause a deep hurt from inside. I understand it too. Recently, my cousin received the same fate. He was not paid in time and the paid was reduced to using a new method of payment scheme. I know he was suffering inside. When he comes to me, he showed that most bitter and crushed expression. You see, I cannot do anything to make things better. I wasn’t the one who has to pay him. I wasn’t the one who make the agreement and breach it. The only thing I can do is hear him and lighten his heart. But it doesn’t change anything.

One time, I just burst out and say,

“You people must speak up ba, paham ka? Sampai bila u guys have to swallow all this and see this happen before your eyes? Nothing can be corrected with backbiting, OK? It’s not like your can get your money back. Unless you speak up - go ask for explanation.

How to do it in the most harmless way?

If you are NOT satisfied with something, go to the person and ASK, not blame. There’s a difference there. You ask because you don’t know why she does something that way, and how harmful can it be? It’s like you asking, “What’s your name?”, My name is Twofivesix[256]. Ouch, how hurting can that be?? Then after the explanation, you find that there’s something is not right, then SAY IT. It’s also NOT blaming. It’s more like stating your points, asking for clarification. That is all what you should do. Not More. The rest would come from the other person. At least the person knows that “something is not right.”

You see, the way I see it. I don’t blame either party. You guys could be having simple problems like lack of communication and understanding. The other person doesn’t know that she’s doing something wrong and she doesn’t know that the other person is not satisfied. So how to handle this? By coming to a third party who doesn’t have anything to do with it? OUCH!!

This trend will put the human race IN THE DARK, my dear friends. You have to know what’s going on around you, and this is not possible is everyone is backbiting. No problems could be solved. (You guys are only putting a lot of extra work to the third person to come up with rational advice to give. – Yeah, look who’s talking. *Lols)

So, if it’s really something about black and white, go out to the playing field and shoot right at the victim, Shoot Courteously. Our aim is to solve the problem and not create enemies, you understand me? I have to say this because backbiting should be toned down, big time man. Solve more problems and get your life flowing smoothly without unnecessary bumpy road. You have mouth and voice to speak, so SPEAk!!!

*Long Sighs!!!

(*Flying kisses to everyone! *Lols)

2 comments:

ulal said...

ermmm... ko rasa2 hobi kaitu arr owang yg suka sakap kat lakang owang ?? atau pun mang d lahirkan utk sakap kat lakang punya manusia ?? wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

ertinya kan dear...dorang tu sangat pemalu ba dat, mau jua di belakang orang baru laa tekeluar sora dorang.../me kubit pipi si ulal abis tanya soalan bukan2 *Lols