Statcounter

Monday, July 13, 2009

What Could A Birthday Mean: A Wish For Dingobee

I know that I have been quite biased in my blog so far. I gave too much ways to the guys to appear here and still waiting for barely one space for the ladies. And I must say this. If I were to give it for the first time to any of my lady friend, the most deserving one would be Dingobee a.k.a Angelbear. This post must come easily for me because I already have a lot to say about her – yes, even if we are not more than just online friends. In fact, I am a lot less than most of her online friends.

She deserves this post because she is the Most Supportive online friend that I know since I first come back online on regular basis. She actually taught me quite a lot about the proper blogging. That is a big help for me because without a senior blogger, new bloggers won’t get inspired to come up with their own. I always thought that blogging was hard, and seeing her doing it, I knew it was possible for me to do it in my own capacity. Not only that, I also stole links from her blogroll because being a new blogger months ago, I had no one to turn to – and she definitely made the effort to stuff all the necessities in her blog for newer bloggers like me to find what we might need in our blog. I honestly thank her for that.

Knowing her even more by reading the daily updates from her blog, I know that Dingobee is a very honest person. That’s one thing I would envy her. She could stand tall being herself, not hiding a single thing, and still be happy with what she has, and still be likable although she would curse and swear all she likes. For someone like me, even a brave kid on the street would inspire me, let alone a courageous lady like Dingobee – she definitely a worth-knowing online friend. The most important thing that I can learn from her is – to be who you are doesn’t hurt at all. We might lack here and there, but people will appreciate the honesty and happily accept us as we are.

Knowing her from the IRC chatroom, I think she is among the few whom I could share fruitful chats with through exchanging info and knowledge. And although she won’t hide her tantrums as much as I would, I don’t think I can ever get funnier than she can. I said to her that she could beat my Ulal, she said she rather not. Then I said, Please be happy to stay at number two. *Lols. (Okay, I might not say that exactly. Hahahahahahahaha). She’s definitely a cute character at times – especially when she throw that meerkat face =.= (Hahahahahaahahahhahaha). I have to be honest with you guys, I first found it awkward seeing the people draw cute faces like that – I mean, my goodness, you guys can’t be thatttt cute! It was a cute thing that I can learn in modern chatrooms. *giggles. Hello 256? Welcome to IRC??! *Lols.

And what completes this whole appreciation to her is when she finds her way to understand and accepts me just as much as I am willing to share. That is such a terrific quality that is hard to find in most online friends. It’s like, she might refer me as a mysterious figure in IRC but then she just lets me be that figure. I might not say enough, but actually I feel so deep with that kind of acceptance and understanding that she has.

And with all the things that I have listed, do you guys still wonder what could this birthday mean to someone like Dingobee? It’s a celebration of maturity and accomplishment, my dear friend. Having someone else to list out all the relevant qualities you have is not meant to be dedicated to just anybody. The person has to reach that level enough for people to think that it’s worth “my time” and “my space” to write something about her – and yup, to me, you are there already.

So Dingo. You are another year wiser. With all the life experiences that you have shared, like I always say, you are a survivor and you gonna make it far with that kind of approach that you use. You are one example of a strong woman – and this is not the first time you heard it from me. Just in case you are anyway impressed with this post I made for you, I hope you know that I won’t spend a freaking half an hour just to plainly impress someone without me meaning it. In my capacity as an online friend, I think I have nothing to gain from this, UNLESS all this truly comes from the heart. :)

Happy Birthday Dingobee. Age is just a number, but what more important is, the better person you have become. Without adding another year to the age, you might not be there yet. So be thankful for this birthday because

It could mean So Much and More to a person like you :) Happy Birthday! Muahssss!

3 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

waaaaa.....ahahahaha thank you for the post dedicated to me~~~~ =p

punyala kiut tu beruang!!! muahahahaha....and thanks for the compliment also esp about the meerkat, my tantrums...muahahahaha~

anyway, thanks for the wishes and tribute.... =)

ulal said...

/me bodiri togak sambil nyanyikan lagu "eppy beshday 2 YOuuuuu,ePPy BeshHhh day 2 UUUuuuuu~~~~eppy beshh day 2 dingoOOoooo~~~Beeeeee~~~ , eppYyyyy BesHHhh dayYYyy 2 UUUuuu~~~

/me sambil tarik c wine sama c nantung utk nari tarian bugil G string utk c sheila wakwak

/me lazu lazuuuuuu lari p sana kek beshday c dingo sambil suapkan kek utk c bebeh256 pastu lemparkan lobihan kek sama durang c wine ngan c nantung wakwak

happy beshday arr dingo ~~~peaCe~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

hehehehehehe...si jojon ni kan, inda la ba puas ati dia kalau nda dikasi mangut orang lain. *Lols

Laling, sedar sikit kau tu wish lambat sudah, teda la tu kek untuk kau kasi lempar sama dorang. *Lols

Glad you like it dingo :)