Statcounter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Haircut! Ouch!

Hello all, just in case you guys drop by today, looking for something new to read, I'm very sorry because I left the post I wrote last nite at the other pc. Today is quite hectic actually. I want to get a new haircut today. In case you ask, Why? Actually my hair is starting to bother me now, it's gets thicker and shapeless now. I tried to contact my fav hairstylist yesterday but to no avail. He just moved weeks ago. Now I realize that getting a haircut is as demanding as trying to enjoy your favourite dish, where you want to be done by the same person. Yeah, now I understand! I actually try to find the reason to change my mind but sooner or later, my hair will still get longer and longer and it's losing its shape. I need my hair to be trimmed down so that I don't have to look at the same old hair again when I look at the mirror. *giggles. Oh, just in case you ask, YES I love my long hair, but it needs to be retouched.
I told my brother Jojon about this and I said to him, if the new haircut is good enough, I will take one shot of it and put it here for you guys to see. Other than that, I'm writing this just to make myself feel better since that I don't have something new to put here. Hehehehe. I will write something nice tonite hopefully.
Thanks to all the readers who keep coming here day to day, although you guys come here without the mark at the comment page, but I think each visit is good enough for you guys to come back for more. *grinz.. (yeah, that's what "she" does to make it sound better) Hahahahaahahahha. Dammit, I hate it when my thoughts are going against me. Hehehehehe.
Have fun guys. You people make my day. Wish me a "great haircut". Erkss!! Muahss all.

3 comments:

Ezra said...

now u know it..

ive had the same barber for years from the days i ride my bike to his shop.. then upgraded to motorbike.. and now im driving to his shop.. just imagine the years went by so fast !

no one touches my hair accept for him *lol

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahaahahahahah Ezra...just a humble way to saying "I might be rich and all now, but I'm still the guy next door who knows no two freaking barbers, cos I only know one, and that's u" *Lols Hahahahahaa

ulal said...

sia taim kisi abang basar sia yg tulung sia guntingkan rambut :)) sampailah p sikulah manangah .. skali keja sdah.. asal saloon ada tukang susi lawa siksi ...kompom sia masuk laitu wakwakwkak..paduli lah sumpak kah apa kah tu rambut... yg panting "ATUR" wakwakwak
sekarang pula belainan abisan sdah.. p kadai ah pek sia suka.. ko tau pasal apa ?? pasal pisau sukur tu ah pek lah yg buat sia suka p sana .. bersih tu muka sia rasa kalo kana sukur uli tu ah pek wakwak.. pastu buli dangar tu otai2 dalam tu kadai gunting ah pek tu besitury zaman muda2 durang kunu wakwakwak...besh besh tu gia situry durang :)))