Statcounter

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Which Wine That Just Celebrated Its Birthday?

First, I know I am 2 days late. It so happened that I browsed the Facebook page last nite and found out that Wine just had his ** th birthday so here I am!!

Wine definitely deserves this birthday greeting post because last year, at this date, I am sure the nick Winesimpson is just another nick I saw at the channel. I hardly answer his private message and stuff. Little did I know that at this same date, another year later, that is today, Wine is among my blog readers that I treasure the most. Although I didn’t remember when was it, I dropped my first call to him saying Hi Erwin! And guess what, he sounded so friendly and happy and excited and I thought that this guy is fun!

Another date that I couldn’t remember was when I texted him one nite and said, “I want to chit chat with you today.” And right at 11 PM, he called me and it was cut short because of my low battery, and he said something like, “that was fast!” because Wine thought that I simply ended the phonecall by giving him a few seconds to hear my Hello. *Lols. But start counting from 11 PM, he rang me again and we only hung up the phone at 4.45 AM – because only after many hours I started to feel embarrassed that – Omigawd…that’s a lot of credit!! *Lols. And I know that Wine was very sleepy already but he was just too polite to stop that freaking talking machine. Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

What I can say is that – Wine is one very sensible guy and he has that funny giggle that made me want to laugh so much. And I find his curiosity very entertaining – he started asking questions hoping that I was in the middle of “losing my mind” by giving him easy answers. *Lols. I want to say thanks for sharing enough fun chats with me during the hours and thanks for being “a man” because he’s nice, gentle, funny, experienced … (blushing oredi ka that? If belum, I kira mau tambah lagi the list…hahahahaahahahaha)

And also, thanks for appreciating the pieces of songs that I put in my blog – the songs will have their turn again. “Pasal kau la sia beli tu cd Lenka”, bilang si wine. Jan kau gitu ba wine… *Lols. Happy Birthday and maybe you’re a year older but also so much wiser. I believe that if you’re not this Wine that I know (in that age), maybe I won’t spend this time to write you this post. So cheer up, you’re a better man now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday n happy mambasar wines..... hehehehehehe...... berapa suda umul ko nie ah..... hikhikhik

-kennedy-