Statcounter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

If The Shoe Fits...

The modern shoes are so not durable. Sometimes the price is totally depends on the looks of the shoes and nothing else. I have bought shoes that look so good when I buy them, and then they turned into garbage-looking 100-year old shoes in 2 weeks!! Hahahaahahahaaha

My requirements for shoes are quite strange. I can go to all the shoe shops and find none that fit my preferences. I find for high heels that give good balance. Almost all the high heels are beautiful to look at, but so painful to wear. It’s like wearing a sword that is eating your flesh bit by bit. I am the type who likes to wear the same shoes everyday. I will wear the shoes till they wear down. But my habit has changed because none of the shoes of the modern era good enough to carry that duty. I have to keep buying a new pair in short time just to feel unhappy because I just buy any that fit me. It’s not comfortable enough and it’s not durable enough. I found out that even how reasonably expensive the shoes are, they would all end up the same! So it’s better that I buy any shoes that don’t cost so much, look good and at least, comfortable to wear for at least a month – that’s wise enough for me. Cos so far, the type of shoes that I love are nowhere to be found. The last time I found them at Top10, I bought all the last pairs they have. One pair of shoes can last at least A Year with daily heavy duty walking on any surface brutally and heartlessly. (*Lols). So since these type of shoes are now extinct, I have to tolerate with my requirements. I don’t care so much about the look anymore. As long as I can step on it and I can use them to walk a short distant without hurting my feet, I think that’s bingo.

The shoes that I show you are the pair that I am currently using. I just bought this pair 2 days ago. So far I’m surprised that the purchase that I made on rush, turns out to be a good purchase. They are comfortable to wear. They are in shiny black and I feel good when I’m wearing them. The price is also cheap. It’s really a bargain. You’ll understand that you would spend so much on a pair of shoes when you realize that it’s hard to find one that really can be the ones to really fit you. But if you can buy it with cheaper price, would you be silly to refuse? Remember, it’s you who wear the shoes and not the shoes that wear you. You must be able to carry your feet around with those shoes on and NOT limit your movement just because you wear shoes that look good but are killing you softly. Make sure you be like the smiling Cinderella that find the match to the other shoe, Otherwise, you officially let some pair of shoes make a fool of you.

Ladies, Choose To NOT Be The Victim Of Our Own Shoes.

Heheehehehehe… :PP

No comments: