Statcounter

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's Your Breakfast Today?

This was mine. I usually had my Mee Goreng Ayam at a Chinese restaurant (Malay chefs) in town and guess what, I only thought of ordering this menu at this Malay restaurant where I always go to have my brunch. I have tasted almost everything on their menu because I always eat something heavy for breakfast and sometimes my appetite just goes crazy that I don't know what to eat anymore! So I just order anything I can read from the menu board. *Lols. Why it takes so long for me to finally order this very common dish? I really don't have to go so far just to enjoy this dish anymore, and guess what, it's even 50 sen cheaper. How convenient. *giggles.

Breakfast is the meal time when I don't feel guilty by taking any kind of foods because our body needs the food to get energy to start working and then what we eat for breakfast will usually be burnt to produce the energy and heat for us to keep going. So I assume that all the calories I eat on breakfast will totally be gone by the end of the day. Yeah...but the calories from the lunch, the tea time, the dinner, the supper - that's a whole different book guys. Let's not spoil this moment, guys. *Lols.

Have a nice day today :)

No comments: