Statcounter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Get Hyper To Kick Start The Day!

Reminder: Turn off the background music of my blog by pushing the lower pink button at my MP3 player. Please help yourself k... :)

I lurve dance music. I received a lot of complains my whole life for tuning music too loud than what their ears can take. *Lols. I remember the last time my big bro called me, he said, "Ui, kau di disco ka apa ni?" But I was actually at the office. *Lols. I would put this video for those who need some mood-lifting - Cheer Up People. :)
The music is good, but the video is kinda funny to me at first impression. Hahaahaha. Anyway, just layan the music la okay guys.

NOTE: I know Ken loves this kind of music too so this goes to you... Yes I remember that today is your offday. *Lols

No comments: