Statcounter

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Love Guru

Recently, a guyfriend went to ask for my opinion about his love life. And all his problems are not that unfamiliar to me. It’s the same old thing that people have been talking about. And the first one was easy. He came again asking for my opinion on a much harder situation when her ex for 2 years suddenly came back and asking for friendship from him. He asked me Why she did that and How to handle her. Oh man, even that was easy for me. And everytime I gave my answer, he could not object me because my opinion always makes sense. He always ended up saying, “Damn you’re right!” Maybe that’s why he suddenly came up with a new name to refer to me – The Love Guru. Erkss!!!

I smiled to myself thinking that sometimes we are like that. We are so good to give people all the theories that we have learnt, we are so smart to answer all the hardest questions – But when it comes to hands-on, we could be worse than those who are seeking the answers from us. At least it’s true in my case. I suck at handling things with this love thingy. If you ask me many kind of funny questions, more probably I can give you answer that can make u go Wow. But if I have a choice, MAYBE I rather not know the answers to all the questions and I rather not be called a Love Guru. I just want to be a tiny human being who knows just enough to handle her own love life. That’s all.

But this is life. Sometimes you are More on one thing and lack on the other. Sometimes I tend to believe it too much that I think that If I’m good at one thing, I Can’t be good at other things. But this is kinda stupid though. I saw some people who are good in almost everything they do. Why can’t I? Maybe this is just about me restraining myself by thinking that if I’m really good with giving people friend-to-friend counseling, most probably that’s all I’m good in. Maybe I really suck in implementing the ideas myself. Even if this isn’t true, try to save me from this superstition. Save me from the names like Love Guru cos that might make me lose further in my own love dilemma. *Lols. Just kidding. But then, one thing for sure. Thanks for reminding me that the more someone claims that I am somekind of a good counselor, the more I think that I do actually need one too. Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

I guess that anybody can be the Love Guru to other people’s love life other than his/her own. *giggles

No comments: