Statcounter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eating Reschedule...

This is quite funny. I started to think that my habit of skipping lunch won't do much good to myself especially after reading tips about maximizing our body fat-burning system. I thought that maybe I should reschedule my eating time.

Yesterday I actually forced myself to eat something at least I don't spend so many hours without food so luckily I have bought some instant foods which I store at my workplace which I almost forgot about. So I grabbed this instant soup, boiled water using electric kettle and cooked this soup. It was very instant and the soup tasted so nice. I ate this soup while I have my customers sitting in front of me. *Lols.

"You have not had your meal?" one of them said to me. I said, "That's the problem. I have had my meal but yet I still need to eat something now." Maybe they had no idea how it finally got me there. I mean, Why do I feel so guilty for not eating? Hehe

At the end of the day, we should remember that Foods are here to keep us alive and only when we are still alive that we can eat foods. I think that the pressure of keeping the weight was way over-rated. Why don't we just go back to the basic idea that we need foods to keep going. Let's not hold our breath or purposely starve of spend our lives in hunger just to keep the weight down. This is all starting to sound like crap. Just bear in mind that Anything Too Much Is Not Good so it's important to have some rules of moderation. Other than that, it's Okay To Eat!! Don't you guys think so?

I also believe that people give different reactions to foods. Like me, I skip lunch because lunch makes me feel sleepy-- the very bad kind of sleepy that I could just close the door and lay on the carpet. *Lols. Yeah, That Bad actually. If I am at home, I will not skip my lunch. The problem is, I have not spent any of my lunchtime at home for so so long. And this No-lunch policy isn't doing anything good to my weight either. I just have to find another way to avoid feeling sleepy rather than skipping lunch cos in a way, this habit spells disaster for my whole diet cos I usually eat so much at nite cos I want to replace the food I should have eaten at lunch. Isn't that crazy?

Mushroom soup or anything, I really need to do some eating reschedule and we'll see what happens from there. *giggles

No comments: