Statcounter

Friday, March 19, 2010

"Please Remind Me"

When my days are down, the world seems to crush down on me. I see darkness. I see sadness. I see hopelessness.

Yes, times like that do come occasionally. I’m just a normal human being. Sometimes I do feel very lacking and so insufficient. Sometimes I do feel like I’m the most unfortunate person I know. Sometimes I feel like I’m just another laughingstock to the world. Sometimes I feel like whatever I’m working for is just a-total-loss of time.

During those hard moments, suddenly I feel loneliness despite being inside a big crowd. Sometimes I feel like the most awkward person in the universe. Sometimes I feel like my life is loveless. Sometimes I feel like nobody cares what’s going to happen to me. I don’t even believe that anybody would ever spend a second missing me.

But only those times that all the thoughts come to me. Where were the thoughts come from?

Cos other than those times, I feel that I have the life that I want. I feel that I am surrounded by great people who appreciate me. I feel that I have used all my talents and abilities to make a living. I feel that I have a worthy life that I should have paid for all the regrets and mistakes I had in the past. So just in case the days are down again and all the negativity starts to take over my being, I hope that I have people who can remind me that those thoughts are not real. I am just temporarily blinded by the evil element of my brain. It’s just so funny when something is still the same, but the way we see them differs in a split second. This tells us even more that when we see things as they are, then only they become so. If we know we have a choice of making our life more meaningful, maybe we don’t waste our time and energy grieving over things that are actually blessings in disguise.

This is why I write this to remind myself once again that despite feeling that my life is empty and meaningless during my bad days, I want to declare that at this moment, in my totally sane mind without the influence of hormonal imbalance and evil whispers – I want to remind myself that...

I Love The Life I Am In and all the shortcomings in my life now are caused by my weaknesses and once I manage to overcome them, maybe I can consider myself living my most wondrous dream :)

Please remind me that … Thanks :)

3 comments:

prutet said...

Setiap orang sudah pasti ada sisi gelap kalau tidak pun suram yang pasti akan sentiasa menjadi igauan samaada termasuk dalam kategori buruk atau yang tak dapat dilupakan. Jadi normal la kita sebagai manusia ini mempunyai anyaman² peristiwa yang sedemikian rupa.

saling memperingat antara satu sama lain dalam konteks seorang adik beradik, saudara, kawan adalah 1 perkara yang baik untuk kita semua dan mestilah yang berbentuk peringatan yang realistik dan membina, wal hal dengan musuh pun sedaya upaya kita digalakan juga me-remind² ni untuk sebuah persaingan yang lebih sengit. Pun begitu banyak faktor dan benda yang kita perlu tengok untuk memperingatkan sesuatu itu. Andainya kawan kita lupa diri, ego dengan kelebihan yang dia ada banding dgn orang lain maka kita remind dia secara halus mengikut budi bicara masing² "Munul ku rasa tidak berapa sesuai la kalau ko ego ni coz ko ni kiut.." Tapi andai kawan kita itu telah berjaya dan menjadi orang kaya yang budiman, tak kan kita hendak remind dia "eh lompok ko kaya sudah dan baik hati, so kasi slow down dulu aa kekayaan ko tu" Cara remind mcm ni la yg salah. that why la kita kena lihat dulu ruang lingkup hala tuju cara saling memperingatkan tu mengikut kesesuaian.

Twofivesix256 said...

Tahnian untuk Si munul dan si lompok kerana mereka jua lah staring untuk contoh si wine ni kali kan... /me berabis tawa (hahahaahahahahhaahahha)

Saling ingat mengingatkan - for me orang yg paling perlu diingatkan adalah org yang lupa yang dia tu lebih baik daripada apa yang dia pikir sebab sangat kesian bila orang terlalu rasa rendah diri sampaikan tidak nampak kelebihan hidup sendiri.

Untuk mereka yang "the opposite" pula, I just let it be sebab manusia ni memang hanyut sikit if berada di atas, so mau nda mau dorang sendiri pun akan learn something from ego dorang cos langit kan tidak selalu cerah... :)

Yang penting, we remind each other for goodness sake. :))

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.