Statcounter

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Good Girl Isn’t Bad At All!!

Yesterday, I had this strange talk with my big bro. (Take Note: I don’t have a biological big brother. This big bro of mine fits into my life less than a year ago and I kinda open up a lot to him about my true characters. Erkss).

So I asked him a few strange questions. But the peak of was this.

If you were some guy who just know me, what category would you put me in?

He was reluctant at first, because the question was too general. So I simplified it for him.

1.Good 2. Average 3.Nasty

Which one do I belong to? I want to know what a guy would roughly categorize me in.

“You’re a bit of everything”

1.You’re a good girl because you won’t mind giving counseling for free to those who come to you. (Aah?)

2.You’re average because you don’t really go for branded stuff. (Erkss. *giggles)

3.You’re nasty cos you ARE very nasty though you don’t show it that much. (How dare! *Lols)

My goodness!!? Are those anything I was expecting to hear? I mean he was giving me sort of the answer but it’s strayed from the right track. It wasn’t that la my dear bro!! *giggles.

So he kept trying to explain more of his answer to Make Me Happy but I wasn’t too happy until I heard just ONE crucial answer. Just one out of the 3, that’s what I want!

I don’t know why I think that my bro thought I was asking him TO DENY that I just can’t really fit myself into the “nasty league”. Although I have shown quite a lot of nastiness in other areas especially in being creative and hilarious, but at the same time, I showed a peculiar reaction that goes around the idea that some striptease story would scare the hell out of me. I mean, I gave the idea that I could never let myself get inside a free-show party filled with people on top on their craziness just in the name of FUN. I mean, I find stories like that rather terrifying and “Euww…I won’t find myself in that of crowd”. So, it’s just so easy to throw me back to the Nerdy and Book-worm type who talks seriously and “no jokes and dirty talks are allowed here” and just “Forget about any nasty bones inside you babe, you are just NOT fit to be fun and nasty” *Lols.

But since my big bro is so sweet and nice to me, I felt that he has to reserve some of his real comments to avoid from the chances to probably ill-treat his sister who is currently having her menstrual. *Lols. So he said a lot of things to shadow his point that I might get a little too nasty with my words and stuff but Ah-ah, you are still not part of this league in the true definition.

My dear big bro, isn’t it easy to just tell it that Yes sister, after all said and done, I’m afraid to say that

You’re still in the good girl’s league.

I mean…. BRO, Just throw it at me bah. I don’t really mind.

Since when being A GOOD GIRL would hurt anybody? My goodness. A lot out there would wish to be in this league, RIGHT people??

Being a good girl ISN’T BAD AT ALL bah!!

So am I a good girl? Thank Godddddddddddddddddd!!

*Lols.

Note: That conversation is one of those sweet and nice things that say a lot about u my dear bro. Thanks a lot. So, I’m a good girl? Jawapan muktamad? Hehehehe. Sukurrr la kita nakk. *Lols

3 comments:

ulal said...

ulat buku kalo taikut sia p yamsing pun buli jadi ulal buku baitu dear wakwakwak ...

Twofivesix256 said...

ya meh laling? Buktikan *grrrr... Hahahahahahahahahaha

ulal said...

/me akan jua ni buktikan kalo ada yg sudi wakwakwak