Statcounter

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Rules I Break So Far...

The rules that I mean are the things that I never do before. It’s could be because of my lifestyle or simply because I don’t favour to do them before. So now that we are already in June, I think I should make some summary of how the year fares so far, as far as “breaking the rules” is concerned. Hehehehe.

Warning: Once you reach this line, YOU MUST read until the end.

1. Never Ring The Guys

This rule is seriously broken by me. I called at least 2 of my guyfriends more than an hour, more than one time. Hehehehehe. What’s more funny, I told them, “If you want to talk to me, just sms me. I’ll call you.” Damn! I tell you this rule is Seriously BROKEN!!! *Lols

2. Never Do Alcohol

I dislike alcohol because of the craziness that it brings to the alcoholics. But I have this funny thought of TRYING out a can of Carlsberg because I always saw the men drinking it like some cold can of Coca Cola. So I said, I think that Carlsberg must taste so good. So I actually took a can of Carlsberg from the fridge (which are kept there for quite a while, meant to be drank by my dad or my bro) so I drank it in my room and before I even reached half, I passed out. Erkss!

3. Never Be The Nite Butterfly

I always say No to nite outing with friends, especially to places that have safety and “moral” issues but I finally said Yes to a friend’s invitation – and it turned out to be kinda good!

4. Never Confess My Feelings To A Guy Before He Does

This nasty 256 finally confessed her feelings first! How? I actually said what I felt about him and that I think he’s the best guy for me. Erkss. Betul kaaaaa?? Aiyooo I don’t believe I actually did something like that. Luckily got green light, if not, mana mau taruh muka. *Lols

5. Never Get A Permanent Tattoo

I only had temporary tattoo ONCE before. I put it just below my neck right to the cleavage. And I did it just for a photo session to finish up the film roll. But because of my strange admiration towards the tattoo works, I finally get one myself. I’m definitely not telling where the tattoo spot is. Hehehehe :P

6. Never Give Up The Dear Ring

I actually said, “It’s Enough!!” to my dear ring. I had in mind long time ago about putting this ring away, or the worst is, send it back to the giver. But I always loved the ring. Then suddenly I just made up my mind and did something to the ring so that it could vanish from my sight forever. Ouch!! How about a plain ring finger now, 256? *grinz

7. Never Go On A Blind Date

Finally! Hahahahaha. I never actually went on a date with someone whose face I didn’t know but I finally did it. It’s good though because you have no expectation about how the person looks like and I think it’s kinda cool to not begin with a fake visualization in your head. I also find it less pressuring because I’m sure the person also has no expectation towards me. Just me the bubbly, nasty, hyper 256 all the way. Hahahaahahahahahaha. Kewll huh? *giggles

8. Never Open The Old Book With Any Of The Exs

Yeah! I did this. I finally told a secret to one of my exs about something that actually explained a lot of things behind the decision that I took years ago. And it sure hurt him still but since that I thought he deserved to know, so I did it. I’m sure he’s a better man than he was years ago so he could act like a real adult and let by gone, be by gone. Moreover, it doesn’t hurt that much to me anymore. It should be the same with him. Ouch, wrong move eh?

9. Never Join Any Social Sites

Errkss… I finally have my own Friendster! The bad news are, I did not modify anything at the page so what’s the default is what shown there and…I just deleted the page last week!! *Lols. Since that it didn’t serve its purpose for me to really “socialize” and I find it disturbing to get the e-mail notification on the changes my friend list receives, so I decided to call it a quit. :P Hahahahahaha. In my case, if I want to do it, I must do it all out then only I think it’s worth doing. So other than that, I think I better off concentrate on my blog. Hehehe.

10. Never Tell Any Real life friends/Families That I Own This Blog!!

Hahahahahaahhahahaha. I finally told these 2 new friends of mine. Since that they have just started to learn more about me and don’t know much to say about, and during the daily encounter, I am keep opening more and more. I accidentally told them about the post with the title, “What Matters Is Not What You Think” and said, - “This is the latest post I wrote in my blog so if you want to know my view, just visit my blog at – www.twofivesix256.blogspot.com - So now that my real life friends know this blog, I must be extra careful with what I write, especially when the post could be referring to them!! Hahahahahaha. Is that good news or bad?

OKAY!!! Are you done reading? Wait, do you actually believe that I break all those nasty rules in the freaking 6 months? Ahaaa… YOU GOT ME!!! Or should I say, GOTCHA!!! Hahahahahahaha. Actually, I have NOT broken at least HALF of the rules listed above. I definitely WON’T TELL!!! *LOLS. Nasty nasty…Who Am I Again? Yeah, I’m Twofivesix[256]. *winks. Hahahahahaahahahahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

syukur lah nak ,bkan jua bad rules baitu ko pasahkan.

Twofivesix256 said...

Anonymous yang sorang ni, asl pleaseee... hehehehe :P

Anonymous said...

sia belajar durang pakai ni aninomus baini .. sbab sia ada dangar tu satu owang bloger kastaw kunu dia kanal tu owang .. tapi tu owang pakai nick aninumuz jua ekekek