Statcounter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Twofivesix[256]'s Chicken Chop

Heya peeps. I wanna share with you guys my very western dinner last nite. Hehehehehehe. As you can see in the picture, it was my dinner set. Saturday nite is always a nite of indulgence to me so though I was not hungry, I still chose to make this meal so that I could enjoy my nite of indulgence.

Less than 2 months ago, I had my Chicken chop’s meal in Kolombong and that’s how I come up with my own recipe. It’s tasty and kinda light because it has no rice. You can stuff yourself with it without feeling too full like what you always feel when you eat rice. I cooked this meal twice and it’s only getting better. The secret is all in the black pepper sauce. You see, I cook for my own pleasure. If others think they like my recipe, be my guest.

French Fries - The secret of making your French fries crispy, sprinkle some salt on the frying potato and fry it till it’s fried enough to your taste.

Chicken – I always pick the chicken thigh for this recipe because it’s tender and I think it doesn’t matter which part of the chicken because I’m sure you gonna eat it anyway. *giggles. Just make sure that it’s only flesh and skinless. In my recipe, I just marinate the chicken with some salt, ajinomoto, a bit of sugar and vinegar. I don’t wait long because this dish is expected to be an express dinner so I just put some corn flour on the chicken before I fry it. What important is the chicken to be nicely cooked and not overly fried. You need the flesh to still be juicy and easy to cut as you enjoy your meal. So, it’s important to make sure your chicken is totally defrost before you make this meal because you sure don’t want to see blood coming out from the chicken as you cut the insides. Ouch!

The black pepper sauce is easy to make. Just make sure you buy the black pepper powder. Heat the oil, put the black pepper powder that you already mix with some water and put some soy sauce (I use Kicap manis Hablal) and add the flavouring a little bit more with what’s necessary – salt, ajinomoto and sugar. *giggles. Simple eh.

The Mix vegetable is added to add colour and also to balance the meal so that you can enjoy the meal until you finish it. The vegetable is light boiled in water and that’s it, so it only has natural flavour of the various vegetable and it sure balance the too much flavour that comes from your sauce.

I enjoyed this meal so much. My way of cooking – it doesn’t have to be complicated to make it tasty enough for you to enjoy.

Happy Cooking! *giggles

6 comments:

winesimpsons said...

Nanti kalau sa jumpa ko kan..ko bawa tapau aaa apa yg ko masak tu aa..hehehe..baru sa boleh judge macamana tu rasanya. (20 patah perkataan sahaja)

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahahaha wine...talampau la ba jua main2 tapau2...bukan kau mau spend kai tu wine? *winks winks Hahahahahaha

ulal said...

/me mangkali 2 kali jak ni sia ngapz ni makanan tau dear.. maklumlah purut beladarz sia ni .. mo jua kanyang butul baru rasa puas ati wakwak..lain kali lain menu kunu :))) mo tau jua baini kami menu2 yg ko masak :)))~~~~~~

Twofivesix256 said...

Ya kaa laling? *lols. Ada jua kawan sia cakap mcm sikit ja tu makanan. Ok laaa...macam ni la. Nanti me masak satu ikut ayam kalau versi untukmu ah jon. *Lols. Actually, me ada mamam sudah sikit ba that, tu la sudu me macam nampak kana guna sudah tu. Baru terpikir mau ambil pic. Jangan salahkan ayam2 itu yaa... *Lols

AngeL BeaR said...

in my own version, I blanched other veges such as snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower and carrot...will steam some sweet corns on the table too...susa ni kalau urang kuat makan in my family hahahahahahaha....

Twofivesix256 said...

Ya dingo...macam ba ble taruh that. But sia ikut2 itu resipi chicken chop yg sia mamam sana kolombong that. Hehehehehe. (Actually, mengikut bekalan bahan mentah dalam esbok jua ba that) *giggles