Statcounter

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BZ - I mean Really BZ...

I have a lot of interesting things to write about, but I don't have the time to write them. Writing is just one thing that I can't just steal time for. I need to be very focused with what I'm going to write. Yeah, unlike sleeping, I can't just steal time for writing. It must be a quality time. I am all stressed out now because I have a lot of things to finish and I have a high expectation for everything. This is going to be hectic and all.

Argghh... my muscles are aching now. I think what makes me really tired in not exactly what's on the physical, it's the overworked brain that wears me out. Errkss!!

I'm really sorry to the friends who sms me at nite just to update me about their dates and others...even if those sms wake me up in the middle of the nite, I would pretend not seeing them. I find out that I've changed a little in this manner. I only entertain the things that "matters enough" for me and worth my thoughts. I can't keep on torturing myself with all these little stuff. I mean, I would not mind sharing their joys and stress at times, but I do hope that at least they spare me my bedtime. I mean, even at works, they are taking my time. I appreciate the company, but this is starting to disturb me and my privacy.

Times like this make me wish that I'm like some people out there who are laid back and reasonable with expectations. Hope to write something to post tomorrow :)

Happy Sunday you People...

4 comments:

ulal said...

its okey bah ekekke .. dalam mimpi pun d kira bazumpa baitu .. batunggang tabalik pun buli .. no limit bilang ompotih wakwak
/me pisit2kan masol bebeh256 spaya lunggar siket nda lampau siteres :)))

Twofivesix256 said...

hehehehehe my jojon is back in action. Kalau blog me ni ada tangan, maybe tepuk tangan sudah that. hehehe. Apa kau pisit2 tu ahh jojon, pasik tangan kau tu. *Lols. Hahahahahahaha. sampat lagi oo...

Anonymous said...

no pain, no gain.. adat cari makan.

ulal said...

rasa rasa pa yg sia pisit tu arr bebeh256 ?? wakwak

no pain <- teda cat ?? no gain <--- teda gian mo mencat ?? adat sari makan <- tukang cat kaini buzz ?? wakwak.. peace bro peaceeeee