Statcounter

Monday, October 25, 2010

What If This Pain Is Just…

What If This Pain Is Just...



An inadequacy of knowledge? 

Why does it hurt so much and we can’t just slow it down even if we thought we have gone halfway this world and learnt and experienced things much enough for us to have the wisdom to live? Why does it still hurt so much? When I was at the church yesterday, I thought of that. Suddenly I felt that the pain that we feel inside our heart is just because we are “Not Smart Enough” to figure out that “this pain” is not actually “a pain”. Since we don’t have that knowledge, we just translate it into “pain” and get hurt from it. Gosh.  Now you see where my hyperbrain can take me. Hehe. 

I found myself praying to God, “Please grant me that wisdom so that I could see this pain as something else and I stop getting hurt from it.” Yeah, I prayed that because I think that there’s nothing that can stop our human nature from taking its toll on us. As long as that happens, we will always feel the pain we can’t explain and we do have the knowledge at certain extent that, hey, there’s something wrong with this. This can’t go on. It’s starting to become unreasonable…but we just don’t have that ultimate wisdom to MAKE IT STOP. So I thought, I could not just ask God to stop this pain because in our capacity as normal human being, it is what it is. PAIN, and it will hurt. 

If only I have that wisdom. I’m sure I take that “pain” and throw it anywhere and start laughing away. If only it’s that simple, right? Now I understand what they mean when they say that the capacity of our mind is very limited. For now, I just have to live with it and just build my own antidote so the pain won’t have to hurt me so much before I get stronger. 

God, Help Me :)

No comments: