Statcounter

Monday, October 25, 2010

She, Who Never Hits The “Like” Button


Thanks for bringing this up. Hahaha. A guy friend of mine, noticed that I NEVER hit the “Like” button in my entire Fb-ing experience. Omigawd, are you serious? Hahahahaha. He put it on his status one day and he ended it with a question, “Why is that?” Hahahaha.

I know that I received back-ups that said, “She did press Like for one or two times.” At least they wanted to prove the theory wrong about me never hitting the Like button. Hahaha. Well, then the guyfriend said to them, “She did not deny it even once that means she really never did hit the Like button so far!” I was laughing looking at the guys’ comments. I stopped answering and let them talked instead. Isn’t it funny to be doing something and then the next day someone just put it up on the headline? Hahahaha.

Okay. Let me do a confession. Live and Alive from my very own blog. “YES”…err…that I NEVER HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. I have explained myself about this on my Fb status once. I said that I like so many things that my Fb friends post. I mean, there are times when I said, “Wow”…”Nice”…”Gosh how true was that” – All the expressions that I do LIKE what they shared on Fb. Now I am getting confused myself why I never did press the Like button despite liking what they posted. Hahaahahhaa.

Maybe it’s good that someone brought that up so we can together think WHY I did that. I mean, why I DID NOT do that. Hitting the “Like” button, that is. *Lols. (I feel that this issue is a little exaggerated at this point hahahaha)

My obvious reason is because I think that I like so many things but I don’t know if I can keep up with all that by giving justice to all of them by hitting “Like” everytime I get impressed by their post. I know I could not do that. I know that I must miss a few. So the middle way that I take is to NEVER hit Like At All so I don’t have to feel bad. Hahahaha. Do you guys believe that it’s actually my reason? Hehehe.

Anyway, my guyfriend put it in a more creative way, I must say. He always refers me as this stubborn person, hard-headed and of high ego that I don’t want to express or show my feelings to people that easily. He always said that it was because of the same trait that I could shut my eyes close to all the questions people ask me or all the things that they spoke about me. He also concluded that I was NOT gonna tell the special people in my life how much I love them because of the same thing why I never hit the “Like” button. It’s Just My Attitude, he said?

He also said that I like to play hard to get that even the Like button has to play the same game. (What?!) Hahahahaa. Hey hey stop right there. This is not even an issue until someone brings that up, don't make it look like I just committed a crime okay? Did anybody get killed or what? Hahahaha. Nobody, right? So keep small things small. Whatever the reason is, I always give my fruitful comments when I have something to say. And when I like something, I will say at the comment box, "I Likeee" so don't say that I never tell people that I do like what they post. Maybe my hyper fingers don't really fancy the "thumb" thing. I prefer to tell people so they know that I mean it.

So, don't get disturbed by this. Yeah maybe he's right that I'm stubborn, I'm hard-headed, I am egoistic(?) and all that bla bla bla... Erksss...

OUuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hahahaha.

You better be wrong. :P

Thank you.

*Lols

No comments: