Statcounter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why I Never Get Through 256’S Number?

This is the answer. The sim card should be put inside the phone in order for it to function… but look, this is where the sim card is!! *Lols.

Some of you guys have my Maxis number. Yes I have told some of you that you guys could get in touch with me any time of the day because I planned to put all my numbers on. Yes I have 1 line for each network. I don’t use a dual sim phone yet so I have to turn on 3 handphones at once. I could not keep up with charging all the phones so I started to only use 2 phones when 1 phone died and I never got to find the charger. 

So because I always misplace my things, I found this ring box and put my Maxis sim in it so that I won’t have to look all over the desk and racks for this sim card when I need it. So just in case you guys have been wondering why it was so hard to get through my line ( especially to those who have only my Maxis number), yeah…wait until I buy a dual sim phone and I’ll keep my word! I know that some of you got so irritated with this and asked for my Celcom number (which used to be my primary number) but I have good news to you that I will abandon my reigning Celcom number very soon so No Sweat if you don’t have my Celcom and have my Maxis. This Maxis is going to be mine at least for the next 2 years so don’t worry, you guys actually have the number that could become my primary number soon. 

For now, unless you guys buy me a new dual sim phone sooner, you will have to bear with this. As long as it’s still there at the ring box, I doubt any of your call or sms can get through. IF they still get through, OMG it SURE is an act of GHOST. *Lols. 
Note: To those who have been on the phone with me through my Maxis, I miss talking with ya guys but do stop trying to ring or sms this number for now yeah, unless you don’t mind the credit. *giggles. Muahss all.

3 comments:

AwgSulung said...

ermmm...
i dont want ur primary phone number but... just gimme ur 088 ur office number or home number
can ka..?????
hauhauhauahuaua......... so ble la sa miscall ko ja hari hari to ur 088

^AuDReY^^ said...

satu numbur ko pun sa teda oo sis. hehe

Twofivesix256 said...

/me pasik pipi si wine atas permintaan yang bukan2 tu... hhehee... nanti I on my maxis jua ba wine, tapi sia paham jua tu kalau kau teda masa mau miscall sia sebab kau sibuk dengan si kejam...*Lols

Sis audrey...hehehe... ini la baini kalau inda femes... mimang sikit ja ada tu nmbur *Lols.