Statcounter

Monday, October 4, 2010

Picture Pick: Trump's Little Baby




Donald Trump is my inspiration. His show The Apprentice is my most favourite reality show. You have no idea where it brings me. It was from the show that I got the idea to test my limit. Great, right? Well, who knows that Donald is not just rich, he married a beautiful woman Melania Knauss, and just look at the baby. Probably among the luckiest baby. Not only he resembles her mom's good looks, but also the fortune that is ready for him. He can just be "A King" for the rest of his life  in this kingdom that Trump made ready for him. The name of this "king" is Barron William Trump. How lucky.*giggles

3 comments:

wines said...

sa mo apply jadi anak angkat dia ble ka tu aa 256...hauauhauhaua
ble la dekat2 atau kasi kawan si melania knauss kalau di donald pi outstation...huahauhauha
(/me senyum2 ja ni...huahauha)

Twofivesix256 said...

hahahahahahahahahah si wine... adoiiii... ni laini... hehehe. Tapi lawa ba si Melania tu...very classy lagi tu. Bekas model kan... tu anak dorang si Barron pun mcm muka patung2 ba... kiut nii eheheh.

Bah wine, sudah2 la angan2 tu ah... Byk lagi mandak menunggu sama kau tu. ehhehe

Unknown said...

I love our president and his family...Trump 2020♥️