Statcounter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Makes You More Beautiful Is...

ANSWER:  YOUR EYES
So if you want to alter your look in a distinctive way, get a make-up artist who is really good with the eye trick. Alteration on your eyes can turn you into a princess. *giggles.


Note: Unfortunately, I am the type who doesn't like to mess with my eyes. Luckily my best features, according to my friends, are my eyelashes/eyebrows because they look so visible even without make-ups. Thank God for that cos I couldn't imagine having to rely on mascara or eye-liner everyday. It's great if you have time for it...but I'm just too lazy for that. I'm grateful for my features even if they are not as good as what some people have. *giggles.

4 comments:

ulal said...

sia rasa kalo ati zantung sosouurang tu mang bagus,lurus,sonantiasa ingat tuhan N gumbira sonantiasa....nahhh kompom mukanya pun santik tu tau :D bonar kaitu litol kocayangan ?? wakwak

Adriel D.K said...

photoshop ur face alsoo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Twofivesix256 said...

Ulalkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu heheheeh... betul juga tu jon...hehehee. Sedap jua mata memandang tu kalau hatinya baik...hehehe

Baboon: Uina...bukan sia photoshop baituu... itu pic sebelum and selepas kena mekap ba dat...heheeh. If using photoshop I also don't know how to mekap org...mau belajar dulu hehehehehe :P