Statcounter

Monday, October 4, 2010

Picture Pick: Britney and Kids


I always love this dancing queen. Her life is in the limelight, mostly for the wrong reasons. To me her real entertainer values matter more. I'm just a fan who is affected by her performance on stage or any shows or the song that she sings, her dance moves and stuff. I believe that I'm not affected by her private life. Maybe she did some really stupid mistakes in the past. But who didn't? Stop judging. Let's just appreciate what's good in others. This pic is awesome :)

2 comments:

co-y said...

anak dia ka tu? sama muka kan yang kisil tu?

Twofivesix256 said...

Ya dua sudah anak dia tu...cian tu anak2 dia tu cos time dorang lahir tu, mcm2 si britney dilanda conflict sama laki dia si Kevin Ferdeline yg main perempuan lain dan mcm2 lagi. And then si britney sempat masuk pusat pemulihan lagi tu sampaikan nda tentu2 sudah tu anak2 dia. Kesian juga... so when I saw the pic, besar2 sudah anak dia...nice to see yang she survived many things and still be there for her kids. hehehe