Statcounter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why Things Aren't The Same Anymore?

At one time in our life, we look 2 steps backward and realized we are already two steps forward. Sometimes it’s just so funny that you’re NOT ready to be 2 steps forward. You ask yourself, “Why things are not the same anymore?”

Then I ask you back. How come you expect things to be the same when you’re already way ahead from before? You make your step everyday and your steps are talking you further and further each day. And yet you still ask, Why the things are not the same anymore? Don’t you get the answer, yet?

It’s meant to be, my dear friends. Just look at a human being itself. I remember about my little baby brother. I saw it from the day he was born. I really saw my little brother as one adorable little baby. He was so cute. I saw him growing up. At one time, I just wished that he would never grow up. It’s because if he grows up, he wouldn’t be that little small kid that I could lift and carry around like I used to. But do I want him to stay as a baby, forever? The answer is No. What I want is for him to grow up and see what kind of human being he becomes. I want to see him achieve his dreams. He’s a human being. It would be silly to expect a human being to stay a baby forever. So it’s the process that you can’t defy. He has to change even if I think he’s adorable enough as a little baby. So as he goes by with the normal process that everyone else goes through, should I still complain why he can’t stay a little baby boy forever? Don’t you think I should start speaking about how well he has progressed as a teenager or what an excellent student he makes now? And looking at where he is and what he has become, can it all be possible if he still stays as a little baby boy?

It’s the same with the changes in life. It doesn’t mean that if things are not the same like a year ago, things are going bad. It’s not so. We need changes to see how better we can progress from here. In a relationship for example. After you understand all this, would you still complain why it’s not the same with months ago? Of course it would never be the same. Now that you guys know each other better and you guys experienced so much more than before - how can you still expect things to be the same? And mind you, not the same doesn’t mean it’s bad. Remember that. Changes mean maturity and betterment. Let’s say the changes really spell something worse. Then too bad, guys. Just face it. It’s a risk you have to take. If changes are leading to destruction – Do not blame it on “changes”, but blame it on why people use “changes” to get to somewhere worse. It’s a choice. It’s a decision and it’s a challenge. But then, never complains about changes because without it, you won’t go anywhere. Being Static when you are meant to be dynamic – is the most unacceptable thing. Almost like dysfunctional or “system failure”.

We Need To Change. Just Change and Reach Somewhere.

Our Job Is Just Simple – Make Sure Those Changes Are The Good Ones. :)

No comments: