Statcounter

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Prediction I Wish Would Come True

Earlier this year, I made a post about a prediction for my zodiac this year. Of all the things there, I’m only interested in one thing. If it predicts about my career, I know it’s all up to my own effort. I won’t buy it. If it says something about problems and difficulties that I would face, I just cross my fingers so nothing bad would happen. But what enlightens me is when it says something about the love thingy and the prediction that I am referring to said it in clear sentence that I AM GOING TO FALL IN LOVE this year. Hahahahaha. Omigawdd…do you guys think I’m kidding?

6 Months to go. I want to see if this prediction can come true.

*Lols.

P/S: Kidding!!! Hahahaahhaah

2 comments:

si pukak said...

try fall in love with me la..
/me waiting...hauhauhauhua

Twofivesix256 said...

fall in love manada main try2 ba pukak... hehehehehehehe. /me pasik pipi si pukak *Lols