Statcounter

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Another First Times

I have done quite a few changes in the past 1 week and already I'm feeling the massive difference!

I have the aim to get closer to you guys so I put the chatbox and even the pingbox at my blog so u guys can be seen here and u guys can even chat with me privately. I know that most of my visitors are silent readers judging from the invisible sensor report for my blog. These changes only take place in 1 week and already I thought I’ve been this way for months! I also started adding friends into my Facebook friendlist and I could share their thoughts and experience daily. Although I use Facebook just to link to my blog, I also dropped comments on the interesting things that they wrote. I really feel I am a step closer to my online friends, which most of them are really happening people. Thanks for accepting me to be part of your little community :)

So far, I always make myself available at YM and IRC. Speaking of YM, I am also very new to this application. Tonite is written in the history because after all the years that people have started using YM, I have only started learning how to make voice call!! And then tonite was also the first time that I saw someone on webcam! Omigawd, so that’s how it works, right?

It all happened so fast when I pressed some button before I could actually see the face of the person I was chatting with. Since it happened so fast, I took a big gulp realizing that actually I have not explored a lot of facilities that cyberworld has in store for us. Many people have used this to really make the world smaller and get really close despite being miles away from each other.

I want to say my special thanks to this online friend who actually taught me this first lesson. Heheehe. Guess what? Because I was so “sakai2”about this YM, he actually caught my laughter on the YM voice messages and I got really embarrassed. Hehehe. And guess what, he officially the first person who got me on YM Voice call after many failed attempts and after we got through, we didn’t actually know what to speak about. We chatted more in written conversation. Hehehehe. This is a great experience I want to remember and I would surely remember the person who brought this experience to me. Thanks a lot to Consen for that..Pheww…why I feel relieved that my laptop doesn’t have camera? *Lols. I would hate to stupidly make unplanned appearance just like how I got my laughter on the voice messages just because I didn’t realize the application has started recording. My goodness!!! Hahahahahahaha. The funniest part was when Consen had to show me from the webcam what A HEADPHONE looks like...aha, that's the peak of my ke"sakai"an. Hahaaahahahahahha. Thanks Consen, you're so sweet. But with all the equipments I have, I wasn't such a beginner cos I could use my handphone's earphone and my walkman's mic to finally make the voicecall happened! Hehehe :PP

Thanks a lot for another First times that took place tonite. I really appreciate it. You people are just wonderful. I think, give me a month. I hope I could be equally good as you guys. No more blushing moments during more first times in the future! Hahahahaha. Thanks…muahss u all.

NOTE: There's always a first time in everything. So it's okay to feel like a kid who just started to learn how to walk cos everyone starts like that, agree?

No comments: