Statcounter

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Should Love End Friendship?

A friendship and chemistry that happen so beautifully doesn’t deserve to end. And what? The friendship ends because of LOVE?

Why people keep giving Love a bad name? Why people use Love to kill one of the most sacred and undemanding unions between human beings, called Friendship?

In the midst of people complaining that finding a true friend is very tough, people who have them are not making it so easy for themselves too. If a friendship is sooo good that tempt you to fall in love with your own friend, Ask yourself if you’re strong enough to face the consequences. Ask yourself if This is going to make your friendship better. Ask yourself if this Love isn’t going to put a bad label to a friendship that has blossomed and cheered the heart. Ask yourself if you can handle this without destroying what’s good. Ask yourself if you would put your friendship on the line just because you want more than just a friendship.

Guess what? From my experience, I could not bear another pain losing my friendship because someone breaks the rule of the game. I could not bear losing another friend just because Love knocks the heart. I could not stand another excruciating heartache because my friendship was thrown away just because Love could not fit well to replace the friendship. I DON’T want to lose another friendship because of some freaking emotion you people call Love. It must be something else cos it’s it’s love, it shouldn’t KILL a FRIENDSHIP!!! Don't you think??

If this is what you call love that kills the friendship, then we MUST SET THE RULE from here!! If you call someone a friend, then DON’T FALL IN LOVE with that friend. Just when you guys want to be greedy, you realize that you guys are only BEST as friends and not more. Maybe when we start to have a rule in friendships, we won't hear so much how friendships end tragically. And the reason is,...LOVE?? Freaking kidding me. I don't want this to happen again cos to me I could not exchange friendships with anything else. I want some people to know that my heart is aching very badly and I don't deserve to feel this way because I know how to differentiate Friendship and Love. I knew it that something bad is going to happen if this rule is broken. I just knew it. If people say Love gonna hurt so much, then we don't need another thing to add to the list.

It's strictly Friendship and nothing more. If that friendship is at stake, then the rule is, Never Fall In Love with your own friend. Yes, I'm crazy but I don't want to lose my friendship anymore, Not because of Love. *Sighs!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like diz post... hehheheh.. got meaning to me....

-kennedy-

Twofivesix256 said...

Friendship can turn into love, but it has to be mutual and not premature. Most mistakes that people do is they take it TOO FAST and then they only realize that they are not ready for the speed. It's not worth it to lose a friendship that way cos to find a friendship that makes your heart smile is Very Rare these days.

Friendship is undemanding. Friendship doesn't judge and Friendship doesn't need an excuse to say hi to each other and to exchange smile. Friendship also gives people the right to miss someone and say it without getting misunderstood * Cos friendship is just as innocently beautiful as that :))

/me giggles sana pisuk2 sambil pigang tu patung kitty cat...*Lols

ac said...

love hurts babeh..if u cant stand d heat dun with play fire

Twofivesix256 said...

Acit, sometimes the choice is not ours to make. Love is the essence of human beings. Sometimes we would forget about the fire and just follow our heart. Not because we can stand the heart, but we are responding to it because we are made of love, remember? Hehe