Statcounter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Today's Mission

I am going to make an important decision today. With this decision, I am going to stand for justice. I also practice wisdom and I am going to prove a point that I will not let people step on me and if people can use my own doing to blame me for something, guess what, I can do the same thing too.

Because of this decision, I will free a few nice people from anxiety. I will stop hard feelings these people have towards me because of something that I don’t purposely do. I want to repay their good deeds what they deserve. I want to use everything that I have learnt to protect myself and to get the best of my interest because it’s all my rights.

And if this decision might be outrageous or too bold to some, but I will prove that I am brave enough to do it. I want to prove I am a grown-up that I will do something regardless people’s approval because no one knows better what’s the next best thing for my life and my work.

I pray that everything will go smoothly and may the Lord gives me the clear way to do it because as this is big and important for me, I find it difficult at first to talk down myself into it. But my situations give me all the green lights to go forward and the only boundary that I have now is myself.

Yes, it sounds a bit crazy when I go ahead with this decision but come to think about it, since when that 256 becomes like the typical ordinary? I have started little trends, I have even forced my own ways where people adjust themselves to accept them and believe in them and I have done many brave things that most people won’t even dare to imagine about because of the risk involved. Thinking of all that, maybe I should ask myself is this the time to back out? Is this the time to protect myself from more risks?

Once again I marvel at the fact that actually everything is in our own hands. It’s just a question of I Want or I Don’t Want. Now that we know how powerful we are, are we going to waste the power? I decide to use that power today.

Have Mercy on me Lord.

No comments: