Statcounter

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"My Twin?"


Hey guys. I’m back. Thanks for missing me. Hehehehehe :P 
I get the idea of writing this post from my big bro. Last Friday, when I was at a restaurant with my friends, I received an SMS from him. The SMS made me smile. He said he saw a school student looks just like me. Or maybe, the student reminds him of me. (I think he missed me ba that *Lols) then I thought of this topic. Here it goes. 

You heard people say that in this world, there are 7 persons that have your resemblance. So it’s not something unheard when someone says to you that he saw someone that looks like you. I heard that a lot. But in most cases, maybe it’s not really “similar in face” – but more to reminding them of me. Maybe the hair, the smile and other things. But not the face. In some of those cases, it’s just a sweet way of someone telling you that you are in his mind. I do that a lot too. I often detect something in a person that reminds me of someone special to me. Finding someone like that only makes you miss the person more. Don’t be surprised when someone admires you just because you look like someone he used to know. So it’s normal, and it’s something good. Nothing to feel bad about. 

The story I have here is quite a good one. There’s this one girl that my friends said, looked very similar like me. This is how I found out. When I was in Form 1, we were doing some activities outside the classroom. The friends I met when I was in Form 1 were all new friends. We barely knew each other. I remember one of the girls said to me while we were busy doing an activity, “Do you know that your face is very similar to my friend back in Ranau?” And I was like, “Oh, really?” And not long after that, a few other friends who came from the same primary school actually told me, they agreed that my face looked very similar to that girl. They told me the girl’s name. She is a Dusun girl. I didn’t put much thought to it. There’s nothing I can do, right? Hehehehe 

And then, when I was 18, again, I met new batch of friends. I remember making friends with this new guy. After talking for quite a while, then he said this to me. “Wait, do you know that your face is very similar to my friend back in Ranau?” Then he told me the name. Hey, it was the SAME person my secondary school friends referred to!! Then I went, “Serious ba?!!” That time I was so shocked that I met people from different time, actually said the same thing, and referred to the same person! I think that girl must look very similar to me, right? He even asked me, “Are you sure you don’t have a twin sister?” Even if I have one, why would she be in Ranau? Hahahahahahahahaha. Kidding. 

I do have a good feeling about this person who they said resembles me. I never know if I’m going to meet the girl one day. Who knows, right? I wonder, if I do meet the girl one day, would I agree that she has my resemblance? And would she feel the same way too? And most importantly, what would I think about her the first time I saw her? If my friends were right about us looking very much alike, will I like her looks? Ahaa… that’s fun to find out. If I found out I didn’t like her looks, does it mean that I also don’t like how I look? Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is interesting.
I also want to find out if she talks as much as I do. Does she like to write? Does she has a blog? (*grinz. Hahahahaha). Does she like graphics too? And the most fun thing to find out is, are we going for the same type of guys? You see, I always see things more colouful as can be. And this story about “My Twin” is intriguing enough. I think I want to meet her. See if we can make a pact and maybe she can bring me a new chapter in my story of life. Who knows after meeting her, I might like myself better, right? It’s funny, that sometimes we see in others the qualities that we have. If it has to be that way, I really don’t mind to make “My Twin” be the one to carry out the task. Hehehehe. 

The most fun thing to happen is if SHE is actually one of my blog readers too and she didn’t even know she’s the one I mean. Are you from Ranau? Are you a Dusun lady? And your name begins with E and ends with H?? I don’t give more details. It has to be thrilling, ya see. Hahahahahahahaha. If it rings a bell, then buzz me??

*Lols.

2 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

well.....there are some funny incident where a guy confident ni bercerita ma sa d KK...tiba2 bah urang tengah makan nasi kena tegur...i only biar jak dia cakap2 kan..trus bila abis cakap i said "who are you?" then baru he perasan salah urang...he said i look just like one of his old friend...ehheheheeheh....mangkali banar la tu ada pelanduk dua serupa...

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahahaahahahahahaha...duii giaa... mimang ada tu dingoo...confirm punya...hehehehe...silap2 next time duduk sebelah menyebelah sana mamak stall some more that... *Lols.