Statcounter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last Nite's Foods...Erks

Helloo peeps. Good day. I don’t know why I feel the needs to share with you guys the story of my cannibalism (Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha). I mean, considering that I don’t actually eat so much these days, so this is already considered a nite of indulgence because I eat a few types of foods, but just a little of everything. Which is niceee!!! *giggles. Entering the “time of the month”, I think I should not feel guilty. Don’t give me that look ok!! Hahahahaha.

P/S: I remember that I told you guys that durian gives me a creep since the last time that I fell sick because of it. But since that I’m feeling so fit, I eat as much durians I want, at least before my period. How about that? I am just so happy to find a bunch of durians at the back. These durians are from our dusun, niceeee… hehehehehehe. (Pssttt…free bah…Hahahahaha)

One good thing about eating a few kinds of food just a little portion will make you feel full and happy. The moral of the story: Eating is one pleasure in life. Rugi kalau mau berkira sangat calori dan macam2 lagi. Esok lusa nanti bila kena suruh pantang makan itu ini, masa tu baru u guys akan menyesal tidak makan puas2 selagi boleh. *Lols

2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Durians are EVURL!!! :-P

Twofivesix256 said...

Hey Gallivanter...erkss...durians COULD be evil but as TASTY kind of evil...*Lols