Statcounter

Monday, September 14, 2009

Is It Monday?

Monday, emm… sounds like a fresh new day right? Why am I feeling all the same. I could stand there wondering for a second…Eh, what day today ah?

Monday, is it? Why it doesn’t look like Monday at all? Why everything looks the same old way? Even if you answer me it’s Wednesday or Saturday, I would believe you right away. Because it does look like any other day. It almost doesn’t look like Monday.

Don’t you guys envy me that I don’t see any difference in the days? I don’t have to get too pressured when it’s Monday. I can choose to be happy and excited the way you guys do when you reach Friday.

Or is it me who should envy you guys because you can tell the big difference between Monday and Friday? I want to envy you guys, but I CAN’T. *giggles.

You know what? I’m going to take advantage of my life. I am going to see that everything is my life is better than others. If I can’t tell if it’s Monday because any day is the same to me, I will praise the fact that I don’t have to go through Monday blues. Oh, what about the precious Friday? Oh, I will give up “precious” just so I don’t have to deal with Freaky Friday. *Lols. I mean, you guys get what I mean?

I can tune it, twist it around – the elements of my life are unique. It’s just tiring and restless to find the reason to feel bad about our own life when we can find the thousand ways to see it the other way around.

When you are at it, don’t forget to pause and just say Thanks. You’re so blessed, can’t you see it? We may be weak. We may be a little too nasty. We may not be the most compassionate person. But we know what we do have, and appreciate it, and we know how to say thanks to the one who gave it all to us.

If you can at least do that, you can’t be that bad.

Let’s celebrate another day being alive.

It’s a fresh day. It’s Monday, remember?

*giggles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiik bolainan pulak kita tau dear.. sia paling lah bz taim monday neh..kena bankin 3 ari punya sales..ni lah itu lah hehehe.. tapi syukur jua sia sbab tiap ari pun sia rasa ari yg sangat "awesome"(corect luk word sia neh) wakwakwak kalo nda nanti kana geget lagi uli gegenya :P~~

ulal said...

aiikkk word ngam tapi salah takan pulak p anuimus lagi nehh wakwakwak