Statcounter

Monday, September 7, 2009

It Made My Day

I remember feeling so bad one morning. It wasn’t a good feeling to start the day. While I was sitting at the living room waiting for my mom, I actually saw this view of the pillow beside me. I saw this cute mouse smiling. I couldn’t help but smile.

It was just an ignorable view of a pillowcase – let alone be able to go over my shady mood, but surprisingly, it did work wonders on me. By the time my lips started to form the smile, it actually a whole change to my whole system. My brains, my muscles – they were all reacting to the smile. Suddenly, life wasn’t that gloomy and dark anymore.

I realize that it doesn’t necessarily seeing a cheque with your name on it, or a fancy car presented to you or a even the latest model of mobile handphone your boyfriend slips in your drawer – to make you smile. It could just be something that is always there around you but you never really care.

And that day, the picture on the pillow case did the magic. If only I did not smile that morning, life could be gloomy and cloudy for the rest of the day. It would not only affect my life, but also my work and my relationships with the people around me. It could be just a freaking smile, but it sure goes a long way. It was the smile that started the whole new impression about going about my day.

Every single thing in this life has a purpose if only we could appreciate them, and then and only then we are able to see things with the value beyond money and ranks, then only we realize that life is so much more than just of happiness, sadness, problems, successes. Life is built from abstract elements that could all come to the surface for us to savour because even if we don’t, they will still be there. It’s just a big loss on our side to not see them when we are still alive. :).

At least that’s what I think :)

2 comments:

ulal said...

macam menggoda jak tu sia nampak mata pic tu tau wakwakwak tapi ok labaitu dapat naikkan semangat mu laling d awal pagi hehehe
p/s nda buli ni bantal yg ada pic kaseh sama om .. ntah apa akan jadi d awal pagi lolzzzzz

Twofivesix256 said...

hehehehehe eiii apa punya om oo kalau mcm tu. Sampai bantal gambar tikus senyum pun dia bikin itu bantal guling ka. *Lols. /me pingsan tawa. Dasyat tul eh. Hahahahahahaahha