Statcounter

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"I Will Be..."

As you guys can here, it is the title of the mp3 song that I put in my blog. Wondering why I pick this song? Everything here is for a reason, you guys should know that by now :)

Before that, I would like to tell you guys that I’m a song lover. I went to a singing competition when I was a kid and I was actually picked to get to the next round *giggles. But I didn’t go because I freaked out. I couldn’t handle the pressure of competition. But people always know that I lurveee singing. I sing a lot. I memorise lyrics and sing along. I even imagine the songs in the form of drama – just like when I read a storybook. It’s just amazing how passionate I get with songs sometimes. Hehehehehe.

Okay, Why I pick this song I Will Be to be my blog’s soundtrack? The original singer is Leona Lewis and Avril Lavigne made her version which is wonderful on its own. So what you are hearing now is the assimilation of both singers, mixing the two versions in one song. Actually, I am tempted to change the music to another song now that it has been around for more than a month but everytime I listen to the song again, I feel so heavy to let it go. There are many great songs out there but this one could hit this sense that I’m trying to convey to you guys. It has a sense of individualism, it has a sense of passion, deep emotions and hope, making up for mistakes and appreciation towards the loved ones – which are the elements that speak of me and so much to do with the flow of this blog. I realize that I often talk about matters that has to do with love and stuff. I don’t plan it. Love is just a big part of our lives. There’s just so much we can discover about love.

This song is so special just from the way it is sung. It’s like pouring the emotions and if you let it, it can hit you right at the center of your heart. It can make you feel the heat of the passion. If you can feel it, you are getting my rhythm bebeh :)

No comments: