Statcounter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coffee Finally Gets Back At Me!!!

When I’m busy to tell the world that I’m a coffee addict, it’s actually on its ongoing mission to get back at me. Ouch!!

Is this just my imagination?? I couldn’t hold my camera still whenever I’m taking pictures!!

Now that’s what my addiction to coffee did to me. I always know that caffeine will affect our nerve system. My bestfriend, who is less an addict than I am, told me that she got that effect much earlier. She said, this must be coffee. Whenever she is not using her hand and just lays it still, she notices that it shivers, and it’s not like she controls it. Omigawd. Something like that happens to me ka? I always end up taking shaky shots!!! I have to depend on shake-free function in my camera to take care of it. But the problem is, it’s limited to only a few flash option. So it’s best that I don’t have to rely on the shake-free mode. I must get my hands still and steady!!!

Recently I talk to an elderly woman (she’s my mom’s age), I told her that I could not get my hands still when I’m taking picture, which might be caused by drinking too much coffee. She got panicked! *Lols. Before that, she just told me that she couldn’t start the day without Nescafe. Then what I did was presented to her what coffee does to me. She went, “No, you can’t be serious.” I said, “I am serious!”. I think I’m just trying to fool around with her la. Hahahahahahaa. And it worked! *Lols.

To be honest, since it happened to my bestfriend first, I don’t feel that alarmed. Maybe I was wrong about it. Maybe it’s not coffee. I can still take still snapshots if I try hard. Just that, I can do it much easily before. Nowadays, getting a good unshaky shot is considered a good job. That’s why I need the tripod to take pictures. Hahahaahahahaha. Now I know that you people actually invented tripod for the coffee addicts!!!

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

What do I say now? Thank you?

*Lols.

No worries. *winks.

No comments: