Statcounter

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Will You Miss Me After Three Christmas & Two Valentine’s?


Do you have any idea how many lives you touch as you go by with your days?
How many faces smiled because of the sound of your laughter?
How many hearts were delighted just to have your company around?
I bet you have no idea. I bet you wouldn’t care so much, or even if you do care, You wouldn’t know how much difference you make just by being there in a certain crowd of people.
“[256], this place will never be the same again without you.”
Something in their eyes that shouted at me,
“[256], Don’t Leave”
It made me realized that my presence did mean something to these people. I never really took my effort to connect with them, nor did I ever try to be accepted – cos that’s not part of my agenda. It’s logic however, that nothing is perfect. I might have hurt some heart along the way. I might piss some people off along the way. And I might make them gossiping or swearing at me behind my back. But…when I finally decided to leave this place…it all doesn’t matter anymore. Cos today I learn that...
After 3 Christmas and 2 Valentine’s, when I thought that I had enough, now they realized that it doesn’t matter if there are bad memories all the time I was here, cos what they know for sure is…It’s kinda painful to see me go.
Yes, I’m going to leave this place.
My phone kept ringing for days, “256, Where Are You Moving To?” “256, you’re not here anymore. Where Are You Now ?” “256, don’t forget to let me know when you’re are settled with the new place” or the most I can hear is… “256, WHY do you have to leave?”
I was startled at the fact that until something is coming to the end, then only all the worthwhile things are coming to the surface.
3 Christmas and 2 Valentine’s – they are behind me but because of them, I gain these people’s affections and friendships. This move will only make us closer. Trust me :)
Yes, after 3 Christmas and 2 Valentine’s … finally I’m leaving :)

No comments: