Statcounter

Friday, February 19, 2010

Where Are You, 256???

Hehehehehe…Hi guys…I want to say thanks for still dropping by although I have skipped a few days from blogging. This week is a busy week for me because I have changed my workplace so I need a lot of adjustment to make. Most importantly, a makeover so that I can keep my high-spirit to go back to work again.

With these little changes in schedule and stuff, I almost run out of things to write about. I have started a few topics and I always got disturbed or lost direction in the middle of typing, so that explains why I have been silent in this blog for days. I even have had this crazy thought yesterday that IF this thing going on longer, isn’t it possible that I might just LOSE my drive to blog?

I’m so pressured because Time Management is still an issue for me. And if I don’t schedule my time wisely, my leisure time (which I would happily spend on blogging) would chip into my work time. I don’t mind to break the rules but this could make me feel bad in the end. I should have found a better formula so I have a time for everything and still have my work in tip top condition. Wow…after years and I’m still talking about formula? Where have I really been all this time? Ouch! That hurts! Hehehehe :P

I know you guys are supporting me (in silence...hehehe) I’m so thankful that this life gives me a way to connect with you and I do appreciate you guys SO MUCH! Be around for me…I might lose myself in this hassle.

No, I can handle this. Hehehe.

Stay with me, ok? *Winks

Muahssss

2 comments:

podot said...

absolutely..
some old say "pak mat naik lori, dont worry" hahahaha..
im one of ur silent fans..and the loyal one

Twofivesix256 said...

Ohhh Podotkuu...*lol. I hope to deserve your loyalty la ahh...eheheeh