Statcounter

Friday, February 12, 2010

Twofivesix[256] Going Green?


Hahahahaahaha…My oh my, what’s with the topic?
People always know that I’m not easy to get close to. But I think I have changed mode recently.

Recently I think I’m going Green a.k.a Mesra Alam (*Lols) cos I got a step closer to my online friends – maximizing my off-days with chatting with them on IRC and on the phone.(What?? Mesra Alam that has nothing to do with plants? *Lols) Although I don’t pick many names – but I’m sure I picked the most worthy ones. They are all nice guys. Hehehehe.

What makes me laugh so much is their maneuver to dig my details. I mean, after hours talking, maybe I look like I’m kinda generous with my neverending train-talk, but still maybe I think they hope I can be more generous than that. Hehehehehe.

I think last nite was a record-breaking in the history of phonecall-length that I ever received in many years. Hahaahahahahaahaha. I want to thank Wine for the long chat and I know that he tried so hard to stay awake and kept pace with my train-talk that he had to sip for tea and I even heard his mom questioning him about who he talked on the phone with. I’m smitten by the fact that Wine won’t end the conversation and I’m sure he waited hour by hour for me to finally say, Okaylah…I think we should end here, but it never happened. Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

I have warned you guys that I am a Hyper talker and it must take really a big heart to stand talking and pretending to enjoy the conversation. *Lols.

Without IRC, I won’t know you guys. So knowing people like you from IRC is among the pleasant things that won’t make me regret all the times that I have spent online. It’s totally worth it.

You guys are all charming in your own way. Definitely worth it for me to go Mesra Alam once in a while. Who knows this can contribute to the betterment of the ozone layer for our mother nature. Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. So Twofivesix[256] going Mesra Alam again? I don’t think it’s healthy to do it always. Enough doses of Twofivesix[256] for now, right guys?

*giggles.
Thanks :)

2 comments:

podot said...

hauhauahuha...three month or three moon that i told you...hauhauha
/me tawa sana pisuk² blakang katil

Twofivesix256 said...

/me kubit pipi si podot sampai dia nangis baru berenti *Lols. Tu 3 bulan tu baaa...nahh ada la mau kana lastik ni tau... *Lols